Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517992 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Very funny Lee...     :angry2:
and yet da bears will be golfing next weekend and dem vikings playing a little football......do dah do dah all day long!!!!!!!! :laugh: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers:

I tink I'd radder be playin golf den playin da Saints next weekend. :doah: Dis could be a real BLOOD BATH! Fur you know who :tut:

Good luck ta da Vikes I hope! :pouty:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
If I'm a bettin man Lee, you and Borgie will have your purple on next  weekend..  :happy1:  Shhhhh,  I wont tell anyone..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
If I'm a bettin man Lee, you and Borgie will have your purple on next  weekend..  :happy1:  Shhhhh,  I wont tell anyone..

I'd bet yer right..... :whistling:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yep! yer boat right but, don't tell anyone. :tut:

I'd bet yer right..... :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 12/30/19, 09:50:37 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ole Lee is pretty proud that his bears starting lineup BARELY  beat the vikings backups!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its ok lee!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
ole Lee is pretty proud that his bears starting lineup BARELY  beat the vikings backups!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its ok lee!!!!!!!!!

It's not like dat at all Glenn. You see, I told my wife :queen: dat if da Vikes were ta beat "DA Bears" dat I would commit suicide. When she came home from da bingo last night I told her dat "DA Bears" won. She said "I heard" and was den in a bad mood.

I'm still tryin ta figure out :scratch: if she was in a bad mood cuz "DA Bears" won or cuz she didn't win nuttin at da bingo. :confused:
« Last Edit: December 12/30/19, 12:03:24 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard Stefanski's name mentioned yday early on Golic & Wingo as somebody who might be gettin interviewed for at least 2 of the recent HC openings. Thought :scratch: they said that the Browns went after him pretty hard last season.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like listening to them too.  Ya I heard the Browns are looking at him again and asked permission to meet him.  I don't think this should be allowed until after the team is out of the playoffs.  This is a huge distraction.  Noone ever talks about how a couple of years ago and the Giants pretty much gave Shurmer the job before the playoff game with Philly.  Remember what happened in that game????   Complete distraction.  You can't interview head coaches because of that so why Asst. Coachs and Coordinators?  I read the Browns have to come here instead of Stefanski going there.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 been seeing alot of conversations where there saying it might be Brady's last  season in New England............... wonder if we could trade cousins for Brady!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard them say today that San Fran has always been Bradys favorite team as a youngster.  SO as talk goes, if Grappalo chokes in the playoffs maybe they would trade him back to the Patriots for Brady in a 3 year deal. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No way he plays anywhere else. :crazy: :tut:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No way he plays anywhere else. :crazy: :tut:

I have to agree with you Gunner

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i though tthe same with with montana and farve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The difference with those teams is that they both had up-and-coming QBs waiting in the wings even though Montana and Favre each had a little tread left on the tires.

I don't think anyone believes the heir apparent to Brady is on the Patriots roster now.

it will be very interesting to see what Belecheck, Grady, and Kraft do this off season.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i though tthe same with with montana and farve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd bet :scratch: the Vegas odds are better on them winnin it all again this year :crazy:  than Brady puttin on a different uniform next year. :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: awe come on youz guyz……… quit bursting my dream...…… it sure be awesome to have a Tom Brady led Vikings team then the choker we got now!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be pretty cool Glenn.  I wanted the Vikes to draft Garappolo when he was in the draft.  And now Alexander and Hughes are both out for the game.  SO Xavier has to play the whole game.  He has to cover Thomas who is really good.  Maybe Xavier will wake up and do good....   :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 08:50:42 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Saints are # 4 in the league against the run but # 20 against the pass so I expect to see a lot of play action in our game as that's what we do best. So Cook needs to have a good game for that to work. Vikes are the biggest dog of the weekend, + 7.5 last I seen. :cheerleader:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure a lot of talk of Zim going to Cowboys if Vikes blow this game.  ???

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw somthimg on ESPN this morning where the VP came out & said that there'd been no talk of Speilman &/or Zimmer not being there next season. :crazy:  I think a lot of the time it's just some reporter playin like glenn. :doah: :bs: :evil: ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw that also Gunner.  Probably true.  Hope Cousins plays angry.  Would be a big deal if we win.  I remember how many presidents praised certain cabinet members and said that the president has full confidence and within a week they would be gone.  Who knows.  If we show up and look real bad then I would think the owners may think a little bit about the situation.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw somthimg on ESPN this morning where the VP came out & said that there'd been no talk of Speilman &/or Zimmer not being there next season. :crazy:  I think a lot of the time it's just some reporter playin like glenn. :doah: :bs: :evil: ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
i'm all for zim going to dallas…………...as long as he has to take cousins with. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they're both under contract for next season yet.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
One of the few things I know about pro football is that contracts don't mean crap.    :thumbs:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
My biggest concern is long term.  We had Kyle Slohter and let him go.  We had Bridgwater and let him go.  We really do not have any young QB.  What if they dump Cousins next year then what.  We need to draft a young QB and work him in the system.  No more QB"s that have been around for awhile.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm making a bold prediction for the Vikings game tomorrow. by halftime the Vikings will be losing 24 - 3. and go on to lose 35 to 9.

Rhodes will be totally burnt crisp toast and the saints wide reciever, that Thomas, will set playoff receiving yards and reception records.  :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

And before anyone thinks otherwise it's been an  :drinking: :toast: :tequila; free weekend. :mooning:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 05:19:59 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You said earlier nothings free!!!!  :scratch:   :rotflmao:   :toast:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 05:42:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Does it really matter? The NFL is rigged anyhow..  :rotflmao: The word on the street is many want the aints to win it all.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure a lot of talk of Zim going to Cowboys if Vikes blow this game.  ???

Please! May be we can get a Coach that doesn't look like a Deer in head lights all the time and can give a after game interview and sound like he knew what just happen!  :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where's the Saints vs Viqueens  game thread?!   :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/05/20, 07:49:15 AM by Rebel SS »