Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517818 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
ok cool, nithin in the news but this disiese crap.. yu know the one...Glenneriea, it effects the bowels with excessive gas, neasea, and projectile bowel movments..

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ok cool, nithin in the news but this disiese crap.. yu know the one...Glenneriea, it effects the bowels with excessive gas, neasea, and projectile bowel movments..

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn ya to admit it was darn funny!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hey Glenn ya to admit it was darn funny!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: no it wasn't!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Draft hours:  Thursday, Round 1,  7 pm    Friday, Rounds 2 & 3,  6 pm  Saturday, Rounds 4-7, 11 am.  Looks to be on CBS, ESPN, and NFL Network. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be watching.  Hope they get a good OL player in the first round and a good future QB since they have two first round picks.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Draft hours:  Thursday, Round 1,  7 pm    Friday, Rounds 2 & 3,  6 pm  Saturday, Rounds 4-7, 11 am.  Looks to be on CBS, ESPN, and NFL Network.

Oh goody! Real sports, sorta kinda.  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I too think it would be so much fun to draft a QB and let Kubiak work with him and get him ready. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The "experts" are still sayin a WR & CB with the 1st 2 picks, then maybe an OL & a DT, guess :scratch: we'll see soon.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Really like the last minute trade with SF. :happybounce: SF moved up 6 spots to get their guy & the Vikes got their next to last 1st round pick & 2 more. Many were surprised to see Jefferson, WR/LSU, still there at #22, & the CB from TCU they got is thought highly of as well.  :cool: I expect them to go for some help on the OL & a DT that can eventually take some of Joseph's minutes in today's rounds.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, Spielman moving down is a classic move.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't use those two new picks to move back up to get the next guy they want if they are fearful he might go before they can take 'em.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I fell asleep and didn't get to see much of the draft.  What two draft picks did the Vikings get for moving down? thanks. good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The picks they got are in the 140 range.  I saw the first pick but when they traded down I went to bed.  It was 8 minutes between picks last night.  I think it is 5 minutes tonight so will go faster.  Hope we get those linemen.  Funny that GB took a QB with their first pick.  I bet Erin is having a hissy fit.  LLL  I thought they did a great job with the draft.  Didn't bother me a bit that people weren't there.  I was surprised that so many of the guys drafted just sat on the couch with no expressions on their faces.  Glad we didn't get any of them if they think they are too cool to show any emotions. 
« Last Edit: April 04/24/20, 09:19:10 AM by LPS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope we find some young QB sleeper somewhere in the draft.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup Barry, Twitter was crackling this a.m. with news of the Green Bush quarterback pick. I saw the one guy gave the pick a grade of D. Lots of people laughing about it and scratching their heads. Also some predictions of Erin coming here in a couple years. :scratch: Winfield Jr. is still out there. Thought maybe the Vikes would grab him but the CB they got is similar in size & speed with a slightly better vertical. 
« Last Edit: April 04/24/20, 10:24:03 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping we could have enticed him to come here when McCarthy left GB.  I would like him much better if he was our QB.   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I fell asleep and didn't get to see much of the draft.  What two draft picks did the Vikings get for moving down? thanks. good luck.
#'s 117 & 176

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping we could have enticed him to come here when McCarthy left GB.  I would like him much better if he was our QB.   :happy1:

Naw.  It was OK for me when Brett came.  He was a good ol' boy who was having the time of his life to close out his career.  He was fun to watch and he has his best season ever with us.  I'm less optimistic about Rodgers.

Rodgers is a prima donna pain in the arse whose skills are declining and Green Bay is hedging their bet that sooner or later he is going to start missing a significant number of games.  I would not give them a D for drafting "the next best QB available" - especially if they don't have a good backup.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard Erin's real last name is PITA. ;) ;D I seen it mentioned more than once, he doesn't go home to see his family anymore 'cause he can't even get along with them. :crazy:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I go to bed early because I get up early so I hope to stay awake  tonight to watch more of the draft than I did last night.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Winfield Jr. to the Bucs. Take note Lee. This just in: Chicago Bears have just traded their first two picks for cash to re-sign Jay Cutler!  It's on Twitter so it's  gotta be true just like Erin Rodgers being traded to the Pats! :shocked:
« Last Edit: April 04/24/20, 07:38:31 PM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Winfield Jr. to the Bucs. Take note Lee. This just in: Chicago Bears have just traded their first two picks for cash to re-sign Jay Cutler!  It's on Twitter so it's  gotta be true just like Erin Rodgers being traded to the Pats! :shocked:

Hey me and Mike will believe it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  That OL guy we got last night looks like the real deal to me.  Glad we got him.  I have to see who we got with the other picks cuz I went to be after the first one. 

Ezra Cleveland is his name.  6'6" and 311 lbs.  He may come help me cut firewood.  I am so glad we got him instead of trading for ol man Williams.  I guess Williams didn't want to come to the Vikes I just read.  Probably knew we didn't have much money. 
« Last Edit: April 04/25/20, 06:50:18 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They got another DB from Mississippi St with their next pick & traded their last pick of round 3 to NO. I seen the 2nd pick yday but not the last 'til this AM.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And at #89 we got Cameron Dantzler CB from Miss State.   Today we have 117, 130 and 132 for picks to start with barring any trades. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just seen where NO traded their last 3 picks to the Vikings yday to move up & take a TE from Dayton at the end of round 3. We now have 13 picks left for today. :cool:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wikipedia had a great list of the picks.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard Erin's real last name is PITA. ;) ;D I seen it mentioned more than once, he doesn't go home to see his family anymore 'cause he can't even get along with them. :crazy:

I see there is a Colin Cowher story about how people in Green Bay not loving Erin neither...  Their QB draft pick may be playing sooner than we think.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I see where Mattison, the RB we got from Boise St last season, is buddies with Cleveland & he was  :happybounce: we took him. Cleveland's 1st phone call was to Mattison in fact & he was hopin to go to the Vikings. :happy1: :cool:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is great!  I think he is a great pick and he was happy to be picked by the Vikings.  Not like some of those thugs that just sat with a scowl on their faces.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
That is great!  I think he is a great pick and he was happy to be picked by the Vikings.  Not like some of those thugs that just sat with a scowl on their faces.

Have to remember there was lots of time lapse due to internet speeds. Also the TV some were watching likely had the info quicker then the internet. It doesn't matter what emotion they show, if they were picked in the first round they are instant millionaires......they are happy.

We shouldn't really care what the Packers do, Erin & Dani will supply more intrigue then the team will.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093