Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517863 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Shew... After a call to Dish.... They did something but got it up!!👍👍 Somehow they can tap into my TV!🙄
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they have eyes every where!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
We’ll, right about now, I’d like to see Dish drop coverage at my house.  Pretty pathetic performance.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well my channel 4 just went blank again. Flipped the channel for a bit then back and nuttin. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You ain't missing anything but a beat down. The vikes need this tho..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup respect.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
That my friend is what a blow out looks like.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: It was all but over after Hockenson couldn't pull in either those 2 chances he had at the end of their 1st possession. :rolleyes: :doah: :tequila;
« Last Edit: November 11/20/22, 06:28:08 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought our punter had a good game, and Joseph didn't miss.. :happy1:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Watching this team every week, we could could see their margin of victory was always slim and that the law of averages says that success that way would not be sustainable.

Key injuries hurt the team, but if the offense can't score, they ain't goona win.

My decades-long MN Vikings conditioned flight response predicts that they will struggle to go .500 the rest of the way.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought our punter had a good game, and Joseph didn't miss.. :happy1:
:scratch: Yeah, but their punter didn't  :rolleyes:......................... because they scored the 1st 7 times they had the ball. :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So interesting what an experiment this was......

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That my friend is what a blow out looks like.
that sir was a royal azz kicking!! :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
There'll be no time to commiserate :rolleyes: & that's probably a good thing. Let it go, flush it, & get ready for NE. Then it's 9 days until they face NYJ, hope to see some of the guys on IL back by then.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So,  :scratch: if I understand it the Vikings so called magic number is 2. Any combination of a Vikings win against the jets or losses by the Packers and lions the Vikings wrap up the NFC north.  :scratch:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They need 2 more wins. They have a 5 game lead in the division.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel that GB is our ally this week.  Would be nice to see anyone beat Philly and GB isn't even close to us in the division so I think the best thing now is to see Philly lose.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea it be nice to have the Packers beat Philly for the race for home field advantage in the playoffs, but I'd rather see Philly totally embarrass GB too! :smoking: :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They need 2 more wins. They have a 5 game lead in the division.
advice read it dutchy, and I agree but there are other scenarios in play also.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea it be nice to have the Packers beat Philly for the race for home field advantage in the playoffs, but I'd rather see Philly totally embarrass GB too! :smoking: :scratch:
Win-Win!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: The Eagles had 363 yds on 49 carries for a 7.4 average. :shocked: Hurts & the RB had 300 of those yds. Pretty much a beat down for GB IMO. Philly has a tough schedule left though with the Titans next, the NYG twice, Dallas, & NO being 5 of their 6 remaining games.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope they get beat a few times.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
ME too!! They look awfully tough though, as both their OL & DL beat up on GB most of the night IMO. :rolleyes:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
And we saw what a team (Dallas) can do to the Vikings when they dominate the line of scrimmage. 

The Vikes are only ranked 17th in offensive yards per game, 340 (compared to #1 KC with 430 yds/game).

And they are 31st in defensive yards allowed per game, 390 (compared to #1 San Fran with 281 and #2 Philly with 304).

How do they give up 50 more yards per game than get and still have a 9-2 record?   :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :confused: They are +5 on point differential & have won 9 of 11  games.  :crazy:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a stat that says something about the Vikings wins this season.  Against the Patriots...

The Patriots scored more than 25 points...
They had more than 400 yards of offense...
They outgained their opponent...
They completed 70% of their passes...
They had fewer than 60 penalty yards...
They had 0 turnovers...
They had 0 missed fields goals...

In the Superbowl era, when teams did all this, their combined record was 170 wins - 0 losses...

Until your Minnesota Vikings came up against Bill Bellichick's Patriots.   :rotflmao: :dancinred: :cheerleader: :Clap:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes got a huge break on the kick return TD.  :cheerleader: :happybounce: :cool:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes got a huge break on the kick return TD.  :cheerleader: :happybounce: :cool:

Vikings' Kene Nwangwu earns Special Teams Player of the Week for kick return TD

Vikings running back Kene Nwangwu has established himself as one of the NFL's best kick returners, and he added to his case in the team's Thanksgiving win over the New England Patriots.

Nwangwu took a kickoff 97 yards to the house in the third quarter to tie the game at 23. For his efforts, the league named him NFC Special Teams Player of the Week.

This was the third time in his career the 24-year-old scored on a return. That's good for third-most in Vikings history, behind Cordarrelle Patterson and Percy Harvin, each with five.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This from Tom Pelissaro on Twitter...

#Vikings CB Andrew Booth Jr. is out for the season after undergoing knee surgery Monday, per source.  :doah:

Losing Booth, the second-round pick from Clemson, is a blow to depth in Minnesota's beat-up secondary, though Kevin O'Connell said he's hopeful Cam Dantzler comes off IR soon.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
ESPN had a report where Dantzler said he expected to return to action last weekend. :confused: He was still listed as questionable just before the game. Just seen that on Booth a little while ago too. :sad: https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/injuries/_/name/min/minnesota-vikings
« Last Edit: November 11/30/22, 12:24:48 PM by Gunner55 »