Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lazy afternoon  (Read 2045 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Took the daughter out for one last cast. Is been a busy summer with sports. Sorry it took me since June to respond to my pm's.  You can always ask boar or Glenn and they can call or text me to pay attention.  I did catch up on some of the posts and got a few good laughs.   See whomever makes it to the next get together.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
good to hear from you again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: besides i need a new target, boar, reb, mikey are getting to easy!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi General.  Was wondering how you are.  Long time no hear.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
good to hear from you again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: besides i need a new target, boar, reb, mikey are getting to easy!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He's still a handsome brute. But, ya best look fur an-nuder target Glenn

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Doing fine LPS.  Just had to stop by and check in on a few amigos I still have here and Glenn.  :rotflmao: Lee it’s great to see you holding down the fort. :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Say hi to your Dad too.  I didn't get to talk to him much at the Red get together.  Will have to "conversate" more at the next one.  :happy1: