Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: It's gotta be a sickness  (Read 941 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
So yesterday I went to the land to put the remaining deer stands to bed for the season.  This just involves loosing straps if needed and removing seat cushions.  I will just bring a pad if I go bow hunting.  While removing the pads I took time to do a little scouting.  I remember that from one stand I frequently saw deer about 60 - 70 yards away.  While checking this out, I could see three major trails and a cross trail in that area.  Being there was a ladder stand a couple hundred yards away that has never been used (I basically put it up as a line marker when the neighbor was selling his property).  Also being I had told the new owner that I would not use it I thought it would be a good time to take it down and move it.  I picked the clump of trees and just put it there and will set it up next summer/fall when I will again need some woods time.   :bonk: 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***