Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA DECEMBER 2018 & HAPPY HOLIDAYS  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
My guide season is over for 2018 however I will give everyone a brief update on the last two or three weeks. The bite on Oahe even in the Cheyenne has been slow for numbers but with some real big fish (8 and 9) being caught. Talked to several really good fishermen that have been on the lake and they are saying there is tons of bait making catching tougher. I have heard that further north there is a better bite for those braving the weather. Sharpe has been good all fall with the fish moving into the Pierre area so those braving the weather are coming in with limits most days and not traveling far to get them..The bite in most places is jig/minnow or bouncer minnow. I would like to take this time to thank all of my customers this year. Both new and especially all of you repeat customers. I had a great time taking you on the water and I think we all had a great time. I am looking forward to seeing so many of you again in 2019. I haven't been quite as consistent on the reports in the last couple of months but starting in May 19 I will once again do one every three days. I hope everyone is starting to have a great Holiday Season and I wish all of you that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

HUTCH'S GUIDE SERVICE

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
always fun reading you posts hutch!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

so you so south for the winter..........or dont really get into winter guiding????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!