Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bald Eagle ice could be bad  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Tom7227

• Outdoorsman
I live near the lake and thought I would warn folks that the ice is doing strange things this year.  There were several large areas of open water earlier this week.  Now they look like they might be closed but it is hard to tell.  The areas are very dark in color and I suspect that if there is ice it is very thing and mushy.  Of note is a large area just north of the island and another in the northern part of the lake near the long arm of rocks where there is often a lot of ice fishing.  Also the house on the island has been getting a lot of work and the crews have broken several trails out to the house.  Be very careful if you go out.  I haven't seen anyone out fishing yet.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Thanks for the report.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Thanks for the report.
yepper………..I 2nd that!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!