Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: grills/smokers~  (Read 7257 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
the Generalz vot that pellet smoker, itz awso.e!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Translation, Snow:  The general (MNO member) has that same smoker, it's awesome!   :azn:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Translation, Snow:  The general (MNO member) has that same smoker, it's awesome!   :azn:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: another scholar gradmuicated boaranze univerdity student!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
reb.....A+ with honors.
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
reb.....A+ with honors.

Thanky!  :smiley:  Can you do something about that squeaking noise that keeps popping up?   ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
reb.....A+ with honors.

Thanky!  :smiley:  Can you do something about that squeaking noise that keeps popping up?   ;)
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i give you a complement and you throw me under da bus..............OK.............i see how you wanna play!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :dancinred: :dancinred: :fudd: :fudd: training-087 training-087 :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Graduating from Boaranese University of Unintelligible Written Words is a complement??!?!!

:nerd:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yes it is. this institurion is based on 4 generations of twiafed and muNJ ifrical provdivet redz. i can stripe away ur crode tions if i so  hoose
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yes it is. this institurion is based on 4 generations of twiafed and muNJ ifrical provdivet redz. i can stripe away ur crode tions if i so  hoose

No wait, I was just jokin'!!  I've been caught up in a snafu!  (That's not boaranese)   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I accidentally made to me a great cleaning tool.  I have 2 of those small 1 gallon shop vacs.  Well one I use to clean out the ashes in my pellet stove.  The grill wasn't working cuz it had too many pellets ashes in it.  SO I open it and start vacuuming.  LOL  Of course the wind of that ignited some sparks and the foam element started smoking.  I ran into the yard and opened it up.  Figured it was toast.  The next day I tried it and it worked great.  SO now I just use it with no foam or cloth element at all.  Just point the exhaust away from me and let er go.  They don't filter the ash very good anyways.  Be sure and play the wind when doing this.   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like my pellet smoker but would still like to have an actual smoker not smoker grill too.  I have mentioned this before.  I would like a Smokin-It Model 2.  I miss the old frig smoker I used to have.  The wife even mentions how well that smoked things.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe you need a UDS, ugly drum smoker made from a 55 gallon barrel.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90uR30wcDM