Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Mark Rosen  (Read 1624 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I've a huge fan of channel 4 news. Personally I don't think there's a better news team. Well after 50 years of covering sports mark is retiring from TV sports broad casting. This past week they have been running old highlights of him. Tonight at 10 will be his last sports report on the #4. It sounds like he will still do some Kfan stuff.

His wife went through a battle with cancer so he wants to spend more family time. He spent his entire career at wcco which is unheard of. Gonna miss that guy.
« Last Edit: January 01/10/19, 07:24:13 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I always like him. The news teams down here are like watching illiterate first graders....BUT, they're a diverse crew! That's what counts! Can't even pronounce the names of the small town around here right, though! Eyota is Eye-o-ta...Utica is YOu -tish-ah....Zumbrota is Zoom-bro-tuh... :banghead:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel for ya Rebs.  When one is used to a good News crew it is hard to get used to a smaller market group.  I like WCCO too Glenn.  Just a fun bunch of people.  And Rosen is great.  Was great to hear him on KFAN too.  Wished Common would shut up and let Rosen talk.  LOL  That was part of the bit though.  I think he is going to still do radio but not sure.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok so since this is kinda about the news, it's coming across the TV that 13 year old from Wisconsin Jayme Closs had been found in northern Wisconsin. And a suspect has been arrested.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel for ya Rebs.  When one is used to a good News crew it is hard to get used to a smaller market group.  I like WCCO too Glenn.  Just a fun bunch of people.  And Rosen is great.  Was great to hear him on KFAN too.  Wished Common would shut up and let Rosen talk.  LOL  That was part of the bit though.  I think he is going to still do radio but not sure.
wcco TV, I don't listen to cco radio. Still a hard core KQ guy.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just saw that.  Unreal.  I didn't think she would still be alive.  Thank heavens.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
like Rosen will miss him, missed the the little girl from Wis..  got to go look.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok so since this is kinda about the news, it's coming across the TV that 13 year old from Wisconsin Jayme Closs had been found in northern Wisconsin. And a suspect has been arrested.

WOW!!  it will be interesting how goes now..............   I sure hope the best for her.......
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, del posted it in the Good Morning thread last night. 1st I heard of it,  :cool: to hear, didn't think she'd be found alive either. Was listenin to CCO news at 6 last night & they had a tribute to Rosie from Sid Hartman. After the piece Rosie stated that he didn't ever think he'd be retiring before Hartman did.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon