Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Cara Cara Oranges  (Read 1128 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man is this going to be a treat to all who have not tried them.  I was going to get another bag of Halos to keep the Vitamin C levels up.  Right up front in the produce section is this bag of nice looking oranges.  Cara Cara's  They are seedless and easy to peel. Some thinner and some thicker peels but peel easy.  The orange itself is the color of grapefruit.  That pinkish color.  Not sour at all even though that is what you are prepared for with the grapefruit color.  Not too sweet neither.  Darn good.  I will buy them whenever they have them.  I love em. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
They are a pink variation of navel oranges.   I really like them.    They seem to have a shorter season of availability than regular navel oranges.