Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Want a New Chevy Truck for just $10.00?  (Read 4741 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ok, you do have to get drawn to win it but it's still a pretty good deal.  Quite simply the Minnesota Chevy dealers donated to the Minnesota Deer Hunters Association a new 2019 Chevy truck.  This truck will be given to the lucky person drawn on May 20, 2019.  For $10 you can have your shot ($20 gets you two chances) at winning the Chevy Truck.  Because it is illegal to send raffle tickets through the mail, I will fill out the ticket for you and email you a photo of it for your records.  PM me if you are interested, well, I know you are interested so email me if you would like to participate in this raffle. It's a great deal for MDHA because Chevy Dealers in Minnesota donated the Truck.  Good Luck, I would love to have an MNO guy win this truck.  You can buy some for your friends and family.  Have them pay you and you can email me their information.  Thanks

$10.00 Could get you this Chevy Truck
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so did reb by 20 already!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea i'll do 2.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sent ya a PM requesting 2 too...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Oooooo....oooooo...... count me in for 2!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sent my 20 bucks in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to drive my new chebby home!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/31/19, 10:24:34 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sent my 20 bucks in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to dive my new chebby home!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

sent mine today too!!  good luck to all!!! 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I dropped mine in the mail today too.... hopefully the post office is working today....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna send mine today.  Looking forward to having a new truck...   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HEY! There's a Ford in yer future!  Just funnin' ya. Back on topic. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/31/19, 10:23:10 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  I knew you'd catch that. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY! There's a Ford in yer future!  Just funnin' ya. Back on topic. :rotflmao:
:doah: :doah: :scratch: wondering why someone would want a pile of scrap metal????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I work for cherolet been giving away 1/2ton silverado's for years since 1996one truck per year

(ducks unlimited) minnesota chapters only great deal if your name gets pulled forsure

goodluck to all entries......

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
snow1,
Good to know you work for Chevy and my thanks to the dealers for making this possible. Also, it is a great deal for many even if you buy a ticket and don't get drawn.  All the money stays in Minnesota.  Half stays with the Chapter that sells the ticket and is used for local projects. Our chapter uses this money to support Archery in the schools, High School Trap teams, 4-H Shooting sports, Scholarships to send kids to summer camps (Forkhorn Camps) and youth Mentored deer hunts as well as some local habitat projects.  The other half goes to the State organization but doesn't just end up there.  The State funnels a lot of this money back to the chapters in the form of matching grants etc.  Of course, some does end up to cover costs of running the organization. 

Cheers all and thanks again. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so you guys know deadeye sent me copies if the winning ticket today!! :moon: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me thinks I have the winning ticket!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I Love Mr. Sparkles.  :azn:
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

of course you do................it just sits in da garage cause it gets stuck all da time!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Last time I gave away a new chevy truck via ducks unlimited it works like this when you purchase the chevy raffel ticket and win the print or chevy luggage or whatever your chapter got to raffel off from chevrolet your name is put in for the finale truck drawing and invited to a over night stay usually at "craguns" on gull lake where we had the truck on display , then I gave each finalist a ignition key but only one key was programed to start the truck pretty exciting if you made it this far....well wouldn't ya know the gal that won the truck that year bought only one raffel ticket from me at the lakeville d.u. banquet ,she made it to the final drawing and won the truck,she didn't have a drivers license either,so she gave the truck to her husband on valintines day that year she kept the winning a secret as they were short on cash,farmers never had a new vehicle either,a feel good story.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
snow1,
We, (MDHA) planned it the way you describe but after some research discovered that violates some state law that requires us to publish the "odd" on the raffle.  It is not possible to calculate the odds if we have 60 some raffles for the print with various entries some more some less and then blend that in with the truck drawing.  As a result, all entries go in the bucket for the truck. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Last time I gave away a new chevy truck via ducks unlimited it works like this when you purchase the chevy raffel ticket and win the print or chevy luggage or whatever your chapter got to raffel off from chevrolet your name is put in for the finale truck drawing and invited to a over night stay usually at "craguns" on gull lake where we had the truck on display , then I gave each finalist a ignition key but only one key was programed to start the truck pretty exciting if you made it this far....well wouldn't ya know the gal that won the truck that year bought only one raffel ticket from me at the lakeville d.u. banquet ,she made it to the final drawing and won the truck,she didn't have a drivers license either,so she gave the truck to her husband on valintines day that year she kept the winning a secret as they were short on cash,farmers never had a new vehicle either,a feel good story.
:scratch: :scratch: so you purchased the truck and then donated it to the MDHA??????? :scratch: :scratch: