Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Round lake.  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
anyone familiar with round lake the one right on the town of squaw lake? family reunion trip. any tips or infor would be cool.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
anyone familiar with round lake the one right on the town of squaw lake? family reunion trip. any tips or infor would be cool.
yea there's a lot of water in it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Seriously, been on it twice, once in the summer once hard water, had walleyes, nice perch and alot of little snot rockets. Not real deep but alot of structure/ humps. If I remember there are nice crappies to.

On hwy 46,  I think it is, goes to deer river and close to Winnie there's a cenex station, they have a good variety of bait. Next to it us a place called fishtales. Nice beer and food place.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks glenner!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Never fished it Boar but when we went up to The Hill a lot the locals talked like it got quite a bit of action in the winter. Think there must be pretty easy access this time of year. Good panfish :fishing: they said mostly. There's a BP station/ C store on the corner of Mn 46 & the road that heads towards glenns, Co Rd 4, they have bait too. Kind of spendy though when we went there last, the bar/restaurant, Fish Tales,  the corner there is good spot though, like glenn said. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never fished it Boar but when we went up to The Hill a lot the locals talked like it got quite a bit of action in the winter. Think there must be pretty easy access this time of year. Good panfish :fishing: they said mostly. There's a BP station/ C store on the corner of Mn 46 & the road that heads towards glenns, Co Rd 4, they have bait too. Kind of spendy though when we went there last, the bar/restaurant, Fish Tales,  the corner there is good spot though, like glenn said. :happy1:
i tihk i said that already about fishtales and the cenex store!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen it be a Clark station once & BP a couple different times but don't think I've ever seen it be a Cenex. :bonk: :tut: The only Cenex stations I know of around here are in DR & at GDP. If your going to pretend to give out some helpful info you could at least try to get it right.  :rolleyes: ;) :laugh: It's the Max Mini Store now & I'm not sure who's gas they're selling as we haven't been up there in a year. How long for you glenn?  :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :confused: :sleazy: ;) :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm certain it was a cenex for a while............iffin you'd get beyond Inger once in a while!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

yea the station was to the east for a long while actually in Max.

and pretend!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

and i was there twice this past summer.......and actually in da store both times!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm certain it was a cenex for a while............iffin you'd get beyond Inger once in a while!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

yea the station was to the east for a long while actually in Max.

and pretend!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

and i was there twice this past summer.......and actually in da store both times!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: Says the guy who didn't even know where Mn 46 was :scratch: from here the last time he came by. ;) :rotflmao: I'll bet there was some of HD's fishin gals workin when you were there the last time too, wasn't there. :bonk: :bs: :rolleyes: :laugh: Google says it's BP now. :mooning: :mooning: :tut: :smiley: Can't have Boar lookin for Cenex & getting lost. :rolleyes: :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boar gets lost coming outta his bathroom!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i just know what roads to take. road numbers are confusing. hell i gotta heck of a time remembering the street number i live on! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It MIGHTA been Cenex once ;), don't think it was for very long though. Just givin back :bs: :bs: ;) :rotflmao:. Now the 1 on the other end of Co Rd 4 closer to you is Cenex, I think. I don't get to that 1 very often. Kinda miss goin up to Squaw Lake & The Hill :pouty: got to know a lot of locals, quite a few from around the lake would show up on Tuesdays too during the summer. Bet at least 10 maybe 20 most of the time.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Fished Round one winter and got a pile of nice perch. They were full of grubs but we ate some anyways. Too many to take out with a knife so we cooked a few the way they were. Thought I was eating rice crispy bars. Not good! Talked to a lady this summer that has a trailer on the lake and she said they are still pretty bad for worms. Good walleye lake in summer and some nice crappies in the lake.