Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Da Next Generation  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:popcorn: Brainerd kids shine in Mille Lacs panfish tournament! :fishing:

Article:......

Tyler Bahr (left) and Kyle Bahr pose with a crappie they caught during the recent NAIFC panfish tournament on Mille Lacs Lake. The Bahr team took third in the contest. Photo by Melissa Erickson

:coffee: .....
I remember when I was a kid looking forward to Christmas vacation so much. Spending every day snowmobiling or ice fishing. And usually the snowmobile broke down so most of the time I was ice fishing, meeting buddies at the fish house and frying up venison sausage on the wood stove.

:happy1: ....
These days it's great to see kids still looking forward to spending their vacation fishing, but at a whole new level. Last weekend two teams from the Brainerd Warrior Fishing team participated in the NAIFC panfish tournament on Mille Lacs Lake. With the chance to win some big scholarships they definitely had to bring their A game.

:snow1:
With the recent snowfall travel would be challenging, and of course the bite was changing day to day. But that doesn't slow down these anglers—just another hurdle for them to jump.

By the time the snow settled the team of Walter Lusti and Blair Erickson would bring home second place and a check for $750. And the Bahr brothers team of Kyle and Tyler would take third place and a check for $500.

Way to go guys on taking it to the next level and making Brainerd proud. I just wonder what kids 30 years from now will be doing on their Holiday break?

Tyler Bahr (left) and Kyle Bahr pose with a crappie they caught during the recent NAIFC panfish tournament on Mille Lacs Lake. The Bahr team took third in the contest. Photo by Melissa Erickson

:Photography:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/10/19, 04:18:14 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Way better than video games with their iPhone and rap music plugged into their heads.

(click)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/10/19, 06:16:34 AM by Rebel SS »