Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wanted - Yamaha Grizzly ATV  (Read 3710 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My brother in law is looking to buy a late model 660-700 Yamaha Grizzly.  I would prefer one with EPS (Yes, I said I because I intend to use it pulling the brush mowers while clearing trails).  If anyone has one or knows of one available let me know.  By late model I'm thinking 2012 or newer.  Being I will have to fix any issues, I'd prefer it was in very good working condition.   :scratch:I
Here's how it works, I do the research and leg work, pick out what I want, and then he pops for the $$ to buy it.  He will own it but I'm sure I will be using it quite a bit working at the land. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a win-win to me. Good luck.
mm

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
My brother in law is looking to buy a late model 660-700 Yamaha Grizzly.  I would prefer one with EPS (Yes, I said I because I intend to use it pulling the brush mowers while clearing trails).  If anyone has one or knows of one available let me know.  By late model I'm thinking 2012 or newer.  Being I will have to fix any issues, I'd prefer it was in very good working condition.   :scratch:I
Here's how it works, I do the research and leg work, pick out what I want, and then he pops for the $$ to buy it.  He will own it but I'm sure I will be using it quite a bit working at the land.

Man, does he need another Brother-in-law?  :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a 2005 Grizzly and really like it.  Nice smooth ride too.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ours is a 2011/550, bought it with < 100 hrs on it. Really :happy1: with ours too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My brother in law changed his mind, he doesn't want a used Grizzly or even a new on for that matter.  However, all is not lost as he just order a new Kodiak 700 with EPS.  (I told him I could use ether one as long as it has EPS).  Cant wait to break it in for him.   :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Last week my brother in law bought a new 2018 Kodiak 700.  He brought it to the land and I used it for 5 days and then he had the balls to take it home with him.  :pouty:
Anyway it worked great.  Best thing is the EPS.  You can hold your beverage (water/pop) in one hand and continue driving.  He wouldn't have been too happy if he saw me taking my new neighbor on a trail on his land (he had not been on it yet) where we had to make a few detours through thick brush to get around downed trees.  Cool beans, didn't break anything.  Couple small scratches is all.   :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The nerve of him.  lol  That is really nice.  EPS would be great to have.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I love the EPS. Nice looking rig.  :happy1: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
In his defense, he did leave his other Yamaha Kodiak 450 there which my son used while checking out stands on Sunday.   :laugh: