Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: undefined...  (Read 1712 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
A young Arab boy asks his father “What is that strange hat you are wearing?”

The father said: “Why, my son, it is a ‘chechia.’ In the desert it protects our heads from the intense heat of the sun.”

“And what is the long flowing robe you are wearing?” asked the boy.

“Oh, my son!” exclaimed the father “It is very simple. This is a ‘djbellah.’ As I have told you, in the desert it is not only very hot, but the sand is always blowing. My djbellah protects the entire Body.

The son then asked: “But Father, what about those ugly shoes you have on your feet?”

“These are ‘babouches’ my son,” the father replied. You must understand that although the desert sands are very beautiful, they are also extremely hot. These babouches’ keep us from burning our feet.”

“So tell me then,” added the boy.

“Yes, my son…”

“Why are you living in Minnesota and still wearing all this crap?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The robes do look comfortable though.  I wonder if they wear underwear under them???

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The robes do look comfortable though.  I wonder if they wear underwear under them???
  LALALALALALALA..lol.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  LALALALALALALA..lol.
must be a real long cold winter up near the canuk border boober!!!!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman