Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: "Jim dandy to da rescue!"  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  "Jim dandy to da rescue!"

After finding out that Borgie and I will reluctantly not be going on our 3 week vacation to Minnesota dis year we've been depressed. :pouty: This being because we weren’t able to secure any BWCA permits. That's a hard pill ta swallow fur us after a consecutive run lasting over 30 years. :doah:

"Jim dandy to da rescue!" :happy1:  Our fabulous resort owner just contacted us last night and will be able ta piggyback us on to a few other permits to fish da BWCA. We won't be able to enter da BWCA as often as in da past yrs. But "a bird in da hand is worth two in da bush." I'll be sending out our 3 wks deposit in today's mail.

"The Fish On Basswood Lake Tremble at Da Sound Of My Name!"
      :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: :fish2: :Fish: :Fish: :fish2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/15/19, 11:51:28 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: i just watched on of dem shows on TV recently about da most wanted. dere was a picture resmemblin da guy in dem der pictures above. it said'''''''''''''''

WANTED........fer worm wranglin!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
on a serious note.............good to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad things worked out and have fun. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
See!  There isn't anything wrong with the new system.
 :crazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
See!  There isn't anything wrong with the new system.
 :crazy: :cool: :cool: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice Lee!  Good for you, what good news.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess I haven't followed the changes of fishing the waters up north. Regulating the BWCA, is this all year long or just open water season??

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I guess I haven't followed the changes of fishing the waters up north. Regulating the BWCA, is this all year long or just open water season??

BWCA Permits Overview
 Permits are required for groups to enter the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA) during all seasons. Between May 1st and September 30th, permits need to be reserved and are limited by day and by entry point to reduce impact on the wilderness. It is essential to plan your trip early. After September 30th through April 30th, reservations for a permit are not required. Day use permits do not require reservation and are free.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again