Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MDHA Sherburne County Banquet  (Read 7147 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's your chance to attend one of the best banquets around. 
Contact Larry Gerwing 612X486X9836 for information and registration

MDHA Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter
13th Annual Membership Banquet
        Saturday March 30, 2019
Marketplace Banquet Center/Friendly Buffalo
   6722 198th Ave Big Lake, MN (763-207-8888)
          5:00 PM – Social Hour, 6:30 PM – Dinner   

IT’S THAT TIME! Our 13th Annual Fund-raiser/Banquet– Door Prizes, Food Shelf Prize,
 Silent Auction with many unique items including turkey hunts and fishing trips, Gun Raffles, Knife Raffle, plus lots more, and a Special Youth Raffle; ALL FUNDS, raised promote Youth Outdoor Education, Scholarships, & Local Habitat Projects. * EVERY PENNY RAISED BY MDHA STAYS IN MINNESOTA

Banquet Bucks   Order increments of $100.  For each $100 you will receive 20 Banquet Bucks worth $5 each to use for any raffle, plus a bonus of $20.00 worth of general raffle tickets FREE.

Dinner Ticket   Adult - One banquet dinner & one-year MDHA Membership -
(Subtract $35 if you are a Life Member or have a membership through another chapter) Chapter name:   $60.00

Dinner Ticket   Couples (2) Two banquet dinners, (1) one-year MDHA Membership
(Subtract $35 if you are a Life Member or have a membership through another chapter) – Chapter name:   $85.00

Dinner Ticket   Youth (Age 17 and under) includes 1 dinner and 1-year youth Membership, including Whitetails Magazine.
Or Youth membership without magazine (savings of $10.00)   $35.00 or $25.00

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
deadeye, i'm seriously thinking about this. so if I want to get in on this I call you???? I may try to get another friend of mine to go from montecello!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That would be great.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I talked my buddy into it so...……….

put me down for 2 sets of the banquet bucks. I need to wait till tomorrow to call you and set up a time to meet up with you to complete the transaction. I have 2 things on my schedule and not sure what days as I left my planner at the office. I do know I am open Friday!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So far, I'll prolly be getting a couples dinner ticket and one (maybe 2) banquet bucks package.
Jr. is on the road right now and hadn't got an answer from him yet. I'll let ya know as soon as I do, for sure.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That will be double fun.  You can sign up over the phone if you wish.  Just need to have your CC handy.   Let me know.

Here's some of the guns that will be up for grabs

S&W M&P SHIELD 9MM
RUGER MKIV 22/45 LITE .22LR
S&W M&P 9mm w/ Crimson Trace Light
RUGER MKIV TARGET SS
TAURUS G2C 9MM SS/BLACK (2)
CVA 44 MAG SINGLE SHOT PISTOL
FRANCHI MOMENTUM BOLT ACTION 6.5CREEDMOR

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't do CC's. i'll meet up with you in person end of the week or early next week!!!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Not going to make it this year.  Have fun and win baby win.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Okey Dokey....I got my answer from Jr....he ain't going

So, I will need a couples dinner ticket, and one banquet bucks package. Total $185

Do I send you the check Larry? Or should I do it on line?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Done deal...me and Mama are going....  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks for the donations, I'll have the winning tickets!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
thanks for the donations, I'll have the winning tickets!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yea....as I was talking to Larry on the phone, he mentioned someone called Glenn Skunkman....I figured he was talking about you and your "man friend"   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yea....as I was talking to Larry on the phone, he mentioned someone called Glenn Skunkman....I figured he was talking about you and your "man friend"   :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: yea well my wife didn't wanna go and now her and my "manfriends" wife are gonna be at the other bar in the facility! :pouty:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We have a bar in the banquet room..... Just saying

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We have a bar in the banquet room..... Just saying
:happy1: ih I'm sure they'll find something. Thanks!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well i'm all set. met up with deadeye yesterday afternoon and took care of the formalities. :happy1: :happy1:

currently in the process of reserving an armored truck to haul my newly won stash home!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Win the Taurus G2 for me...............!  :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Win the Taurus G2 for me...............!  :smiley:
send lotza cash!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Long drive, but we had a great time with a good dinner.
We won a couple things... but not a gun, oh well, it was still fun.
Mama was way tired, so we bolted as soon as it was close to being done.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just home from the banquet. Was a good time. Met up with deadeye and HD. here's my totoal winnings from my investment.

I've been to another chapters banquet before and gotta say this chapter does a bangup job for the kids. Every kid got something. Was super cool I thought the last kid that didn't get drawn got a special surprise,  a gun. :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
One other thing I need to mention. LPS appears to have donated a bunch of his products to the banquet and he needs to be commended for his generiosity!!! :happy1: :bow: :kingscourt: :kingscourt:

Your a good man LPS!!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and he did the same thing for the Alex decoy show too!!!  cheers to the man!!!!  :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys for coming to the banquet and helping make it a success again this year.  I know it takes a long time but we have a lot to give away.  Thanks to generous donations from people like LPS, we were able to give a lot of nice stuff without having to purchase it making for a better bottom line.  My family and I did pretty good too. 

Grandson with nice gun he won on the Doe for Bucks Raffle

I won a three night stay at the Red Door on Mille Lacs Lake.

Cody and I were battling it out for the Strike Master Auger, but I ended up the lucky one. Sorry Cody.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: nice going!!!!!!!!!!! at first it looked like it would take forever.............but it really wasnt that bad.

that gal that won the credmore and pistol sure was a lucky little shister!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

the mystery safe was pretty cool to. guy sitting next to me won it. i laughed, as he was going up there  his buddies where joking how he was going to get that home. cudos to the plumbing and heating guy that donated that!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It was fitting that he won the mystery safe.  He's the past president of the Wright County West Metro Whitetails (Only chapter in the state with a longer name that ours), and for years he donated a "Mystery" safe and contents for their banquet.  Yes, that girl was the daughter of one of the bankers who couldn't get away from the bank so she had a great time with her tickets.  When she went to select which "gun of the year" she wanted, she had no clue but to his credit, the guy running it handed her the Scoped Creedmor 6.5 and said, "this is the one you want".  Cool beans. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It was fitting that he won the mystery safe.  He's the past president of the Wright County West Metro Whitetails (Only chapter in the state with a longer name that ours), and for years he donated a "Mystery" safe and contents for their banquet.  Yes, that girl was the daughter of one of the bankers who couldn't get away from the bank so she had a great time with her tickets.  When she went to select which "gun of the year" she wanted, she had no clue but to his credit, the guy running it handed her the Scoped Creedmor 6.5 and said, "this is the one you want".  Cool beans.
funny........think that was the same scenerio with the pistol.

if the cards fall correctly i'll be coming again next year in my new truck i win on the 20th of may!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
When she went to select which "gun of the year" she wanted, she had no clue but to his credit, the guy running it handed her the Scoped Creedmor 6.5 and said, "this is the one you want".

...as the guy in the back calls out, "Take the .17 HMR!"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very cool DE.  Sounds like a fun banquet.  I used to go to them all of the time but haven't for a few years.  May have to change that.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY DEADEYE...…………. I think they lost my phone number? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: I never got a phone call or letter in the mail where I should go to pick up my new truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :pouty: :pouty: