Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Daily Chatter..bit of everything  (Read 43331 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, prolly needs some storage containers for his Tide Pods.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And Glenn even did bring me down a mess o' tasty bluegills for a fry up.... :happy1:
I gots to be nice to him once in a while!!!  :cheesy:

Morey's sells bluegills now?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, prolly needs some storage containers for his Tide Pods.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And Glenn even did bring me down a mess o' tasty bluegills for a fry up.... :happy1:
What twice :shocked:.............................. mikey too!! :bonk: :confused:  Must've been :sick: or  :crazy:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No tartar sauce, right?  :azn:
thats like 1,000,000% correct!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

What twice :shocked:.............................. mikey too!! :bonk: :confused:  Must've been :sick: or  :crazy:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i'm always nice. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Morey's sells bluegills now?  :rotflmao:
and you pipe down, ya........ya..........ya.........................

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i'm always nice. :happy1:
:doah: Then ya wake up! :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went back to Home Depot to grab another bag of Turf builder, and took along a screenprint of Fleet Farms price of $7.99 for the Milorganite that Glenn got way cheaper than my $10 a bag.
Showed the store manager, and since I had already bought three, and was thinking about getting another, (They still had sale price of $10) he said let's take that $6 ya woulda saved, split the $4 more for a bag...how about total of $2 for another bag? Couldn't say no to that....good job, Home Depot!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And glenn trashes the place all the time!  :scratch: I need to head there to get a couple charcoal baskets for my Weber. A couple winters ago my Performer grill cover blew away in one of our patented gale force winds. Went online and it said they had several in stock in Albert's Leaf. Swell I thought and headed that way. Got there, no covers. I was pissed. Got online and wrote a note to their customer service dept. explaining my disappointment. They apologized and were super nice about it. Shipped me one free of charge. I'm betting they have glenn's name on a list. "Little blue man, complains all the time"... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where do you think the term "blue light special" came from? It's when Glenn walks in Home Depot or Walmart and triggers the facial recognition alert system!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/05/19, 03:50:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOLOL  Now that was classic.  Good one Rebs.  Check this out if you want something to chatter about. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

we found the lamb we've been looking for: the last one of the season. I thought the last two ewes would never come in. Countless trips to the barn over the last two weeks and the dumb things would just lay there and look at you while chewing their cud. The little buggers must've nursed already as the ewe was opened up and they were trotting around pretty lively when I found them.

« Last Edit: April 04/05/19, 04:06:51 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that lamb on the right missing the milk bar by a few feet?  :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that lamb on the right missing the milk bar by a few feet?  :scratch:

They kinda bumble their way around at first, kinda like glenn! He's gonna have a lot of catching up to do when he gets back... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonder if his ears are burning?  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where do you think the term "blue light special" came from? It's when Glenn walks in Home Depot or Walmart and triggers the facial recognition alert system!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea well that aint happened in like 15 years. :mooning: :mooning:

and I see you clowns where having a little fun at my expense whilst I was on a mission. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Huh? Not us!  What clowns? 🤡  :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Absolutely the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of.  What part of illegal is hard to understand???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know where this country is headed, but I do agree with Jimmy....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
This has to be the biggest line of  :bs: yet............... :angry2:

https://kttc.com/news/minnesota-news-from-the-associated-press/2019/04/05/the-latest-minnesota-house-backs-immigrant-driver-licenses/
What will they need to prove identification?   :confused: :crazy: Just to get the new "Real ID" that's will be required for federal buildings & in order to fly startin in 2020 when I renewed my drivers licencse I needed my birth certificate, SS card, & some other ID. :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot to mention that my new license came, much quicker than glenns, just 9 days after I applied for it.  :happy1: :cool: No new system here! ;) :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's cuz under "address" he listed "large blue mushroom house"... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The very last of it..... :Clap:  Sure put a beatin' on my pine tree, though.... :undecided:

Three weeks ago, and today..............

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That's cuz under "address" he listed "large blue mushroom house"... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Under occupation it was union thug. :rolleyes: Oh wait, they don't ask you for that up there, do they? ;) :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Saw our 1st tree swallow of the season this a.m. :happy1: