Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Daily Chatter..bit of everything  (Read 43084 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i got new underwear.......................
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice boots boar,  although someone is gonna be jealous... :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
i got new underwear.......................

Why of course you did... :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn yur just......i dont know....wierd.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All these places like Slippery's and Fountain City sandbagging for the flooding....one in Fountain used 17,000 sandbags and is planning on adding 3,000 more this weekend.
So, what happens to all these sandbags when they're done? I always wondered that.... :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet they would give you one if you were wanting one.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet they would give you one if you were wanting one.   :happy1:

:doah:  No, I'm good....they spend so much time and so many people filling them up year after year...couldn't they pile 'em up somewhere and reuse them the next year?!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've wondered that too.  I guess the problem is that they get wet and are even heavier and hard to handle so they just cut them open and throw the sand in next years salt sand pile.  Probably have other places to use it too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I need to invent a portable water wall.......... :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What is that?  You mean a dike in the backyard?  Any lesbians around.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O for... :banghead:  Maybe they could help ya with yer TONGUE and GROOVE today... :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I've wondered that too.  I guess the problem is that they get wet and are even heavier and hard to handle so they just cut them open and throw the sand in next years salt sand pile.  Probably have other places to use it too.
Also, sun rots the fabric so next year they would rip easily. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just went and picked up new "flavorizer bars" for the Weber Spirit grill....$35 for three...!!  Mine were burned clean thru after 5 years....that's when the warranty ends.  :banghead:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just went and picked up new "flavorizer bars" for the Weber Spirit grill....$35 for three...!!  Mine were burned clean thru after 5 years....that's when the warranty ends.  :banghead:

Nothing like the flavor of stainless steel..... :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It was Agrotourism Day at the ranch today. Cold but the little nieces loved it and didn't want to leave once they got outside! Went to eat at the East Wind Chinese buffet in Owatonna afterwards. 8 adults and the 2 kids, with our discount the bill was $97 before tip. We were stuffed so when everybody went home it was time for an old fashioned late winter's nap, complete with flurries.  :huh:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas at $2.71 as of yday...had to get some.   :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Same $ at the co-op in Bugtussle. LP went down to $1.25 last week. Heating and ice fishing season must be over.  :scratch:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 10:05:04 AM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch I think $ 1.25 for LP sounds OK. Had a gas company in Bemidji just call me 20 minutes ago and asked if they could fill my tank at deer camp. After I declined I asked what was the price of LP. Was told $ 1.97. Might be why I don't buy gas from them anymore. That and their "service charges". Have a great day all.
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No more avocados? How do I make my guacamole?!  :doah:

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/america-would-run-out-avocados-three-weeks-if-trump-shuts-n989421
yep trumps a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:

Maybe yer girlfriend, ol' donkey face, could bring us up a couple truckloads! Heehaw!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: no way I'm messing with your main squeeze!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dotch I think $ 1.25 for LP sounds OK. Had a gas company in Bemidji just call me 20 minutes ago and asked if they could fill my tank at deer camp. After I declined I asked what was the price of LP. Was told $ 1.97. Might be why I don't buy gas from them anymore. That and their "service charges". Have a great day all.

$1.97? Wow. Ya, the $1.25 for LP is a cash price net 10 days. Think last August I filled for $.99. The LP guy is in the same office building here so it's handy. He fills the tank for me when it's a decent price. A few years ago he told me it was going up so he filled it for $1.92/gal which was plenty steep. Next day it went to $4.99. 

Saw gas (E 10) was $2.69 at Casey's a couple hours ago.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

$1.97? Wow. Ya, the $1.25 for LP is a cash price net 10 days. Think last August I filled for $.99. The LP guy is in the same office building here so it's handy. He fills the tank for me when it's a decent price. A few years ago he told me it was going up so he filled it for $1.92/gal which was plenty steep. Next day it went to $4.99. 

its friggin TRUMPS  fault ya know!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe yer girlfriend, ol' donkey face, could bring us up a couple truckloads! Heehaw!

Just sayin...

:sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

its friggin TRUMPS  fault ya know!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Aw, go watch that video in the politicaltoons thread. Then you'll know whose fault it really is, ya little blue sheep terd/tenderized skwirrel eater!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya! Git ol' donkey face down the trail! Doan wan no mezkin pinata pokers outta the cantina messin' things up 'round here!

« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 02:45:36 PM by Rebel SS »