Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Smack Down  (Read 38337 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yep i agree, once he gets done picking up all the tissue from crying g to borgie, "i do t wanna log in! please borgie, dont make me log in!, Boars a meany, and i dont wana play with him anymore, please catch my fish again!" :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
yep i agree, once he gets done picking up all the tissue from crying g to borgie, "i do t wanna log in! please borgie, dont make me log in!, Boars a meany, and i dont wana play with him anymore, please catch my fish again!" :rotflmao:
Oh man, another left/right combo to the chops Lee!!  :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Fight back, unless boar has beaten you into submission??  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
I'm beginning to hear "Taps" playing in the distance, tell me it ain't so!!   :doah: :doah: :doah:
Oh Yeah Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup, A moment of silence please as we remember Lee,  may he find another smack thread of more inexperience and fish less brothers.  i now take my rightful at the head of the table as king smack! along side TGO. let uz remember Lee as he once was, smackless, and fishless. we will remember yu well brother, as you bury yur shame in the bosom  of defeat. fair thee well fishless lee, fair thee well mighty smackless warrior
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Amen father boar... Hopefully its something simple as borgie tied him up took his wallet and hasn't come back from bingo!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :popcorn: .........

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:doah: O' jews guys!     :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 06/15/19, 11:24:39 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:popcorn: .........

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:doah: O' jews guys!     :crazy:
Damn it Lee,  :tut:
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you'd stage a comeback.   :confused:
But if that's all you got, we'll have to lower you into the ground and wave goodbye!!   :surrender: :surrender:
Should probably toss boogerinhisnose in along with you for company!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah nim i guesse were reigning champs in the fishing world and smack thread,  lees eulogy, reads, he came he saw he sat ther wishing, but was always missing the fish, the smack, and was full of cr-ap!.  words from the Champs, Dont start nutin....and it aint  gona be nutin,!  look at the leader board lee, i may be 3rd, BUT U GOT NUTIN'  :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
yeah nim i guesse were reigning champs in the fishing world and smack thread,  lees eulogy, reads, he came he saw he sat ther wishing, but was always missing the fish, the smack, and was full of cr-ap!.  words from the Champs, Dont start nutin....and it aint  gona be nutin,!  look at the leader board lee, i may be 3rd, Turd! BUT U GOT NUTIN'  :rotflmao:

Ya made A-nudder error Mr Boargazum :doah: Ya need ta proof read yer posts before posting. Dat's why der's a preview button bro. :rolleyes: I fixed it fur ya :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No worries Lee, boat couldn't win a fishing conest even iffin he was the only one in it. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thats ok leefacial! back to yur normal losing self is borgie done whipping yur tears of defeat??
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I see dat da Ely Grapeman found his first floater walleye up aginst da shore line on Burntside. You'll have ta find a bigger floater den dat if-in you spect ta win dis year.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
No worries Lee, boat couldn't win a fishing conest even iffin he was the only one in it. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
So glenn57 is trying to add fuel to the fire with his unmerciful attack from behind on Mr. Borgersen.   :tut: :tut:
I'm just waiting for Lee to launch a massive counter assault, taking you and boar to the woodshed for some much needed discipline!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Heh, heh, heh,-Let em have it Lee!!   :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hes hiding behind borgie, he dosen't want play, but she makes him try and nut up like a man cause she knows he fails as a fisher-man!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
dang lee was right jimmy scooped up a dead one, i swear ive seen that on a beach somewhere
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
dang lee was right jimmy scooped up a dead one, i swear ive seen that on a beach somewhere
That's just a little one to start off the 2019 Challenge, but seems to have Lee the Flea a bit nervous already.  :happy1:
As far as boar seeing something on the beach, it may have been Lee with 10 members of Green Peace trying to roll him back in!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

As far as boar seeing something on the beach, it may have been Lee with 10 members of Green Peace trying to roll him back in!!   

Don't make fun of Boar's beach comments :tut: :doah: Cuz I tink he was born on da beach! :confused: Dat's why day call him "Son a da beach"
« Last Edit: June 06/16/19, 09:05:23 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
uuuug! that's a lame one, seems like like I smacked you to hard lee, your shots are prreeety empty. please try again, put a little more effort into it, like when you try and fish and you still come up empty handed! :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
uuuug! that's a lame one, seems like like I smacked you to hard lee, your shots are prreeety empty. please try again, put a little more effort into it, like when you try and fish and you still come up empty handed! :rotflmao:

You sure make a guy feel depressed wit yer comments Boar. I do have a bad outing once and a while :pouty: Like for instance da time I went out looking fur big fish in photo 1 and all I could get was dis one.

Den dare was da time I guided dis one fella Rodger. He never caught a big walleye and had high hopes. I felt sad :pouty: because all I could put him on was dis medium size one :banghead:

Yep Borgie felt bad :pouty: since she was sick fur a while but was able ta fish after dat week. I promised her a big walleye dat day. Unfortunatly all I could find fur her was dis monster and she wanted small eaters :bonk:

So I guess I tried to put you in yer place Boar But, I just can't compete wit a guy who's mouth is bigger den his fish!

I've got a whole- ladda- moe photos ta back dem up but figured you'd be BOARD so I won't rub it in after I've made my point!

Good luck in da Challenge (minnow-man)

"Now Go Home And Get Yer Shine Box!"

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/16/19, 11:44:08 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ooooooh somebodys thin skinned in the smack thread. well i have bad days to leo-defishless-o
 but im playin the game the way you and the veterns mno'ers set it up. which is, enter the smack thread at yur own risk. the things i poked fun at off smack thread to you, aint no different than you, tgo, glenn especially, bobber, Hd, ect ect.. has done in the past. yest alot of threads, get derailed in the moment of garage talk  and usually never go back on topic. but the thing we all have in common is most of us check our hide at the door and put on a suit of armor and know its all in fun. if im over the top, ill curl it back some. we all have bad days, im not on all the time either but that dont stop the sh it givers from jabbin me, and i roll up the sleeve, put on man pants and roll with. the 1 thing in my right now is youve gotten really good at photo shoppin pictures. have a good day!
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
ooooooh somebodys thin skinned in the smack thread. well i have bad days to leo-defishless-o
 but im playin the game the way you and the veterns mno'ers set it up. which is, enter the smack thread at yur own risk. the things i poked fun at off smack thread to you, aint no different than you, tgo, glenn especially, bobber, Hd, ect ect.. has done in the past. yest alot of threads, get derailed in the moment of garage talk  and usually never go back on topic. but the thing we all have in common is most of us check our hide at the door and put on a suit of armor and know its all in fun. if im over the top, ill curl it back some. we all have bad days, im not on all the time either but that dont stop the sh it givers from jabbin me, and i roll up the sleeve, put on man pants and roll with. the 1 thing in my right now is youve gotten really good at photo shoppin pictures. have a good day!
Boar,
I caught those fish for Lee, and was paid well in the process.   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
He swore me to secrecy, but the statute of limitations has expired so I can now speak freely, and expose him as Lee "No Fish" Borgersen.   :oops1:
He even has to order a fish sandwich at the Dairy Queen so he can truthfully claim he actually ate some fish while in Ely.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i knew it was something like that, hez not fooling me at all with his bleeding heart baloney!!!  as we say in nw mn. nanna nanna boo boo, lee stick your head in doo doo!!! no fishy for you you!
« Last Edit: June 06/16/19, 08:39:55 PM by Boar »
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Bout time that notsogreatattheoutdoors guy started fishin and not yappin n nappin,  proud a you brotha!!! But ya got a ways ta go yet...Lee I hope yur payin attention not to just yur fishin pal but some of dem fishin shows might learn you guys somthin... Keep em comin fellas!!!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Bout time that notsogreatattheoutdoors guy started fishin and not yappin n nappin,  proud a you brotha!!! But ya got a ways ta go yet...Lee I hope yur payin attention not to just yur fishin pal but some of dem fishin shows might learn you guys somthin... Keep em comin fellas!!!
I hate to say this boogerinhisnose, but you won't be keeping the lead for much longer. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I gave you a chance to bask in the light as the leader, but the end is near!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeah, Babee!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate to say this boogerinhisnose, but you won't be keeping the lead for much longer. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I gave you a chance to bask in the light as the leader, but the end is near!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeah, Babee!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Just remember,  ya cant catch whatchya cant catch!!!! BAMB!!! :party1: :party1: :party1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
TO: Boogerinhisnose   :happy1:

SUBJECT: Eviction notice.   ;D ;D ;D

Dear Mr. Boogerinhisnose, this is notice to be out of the top spot in the Challenge by next Saturday, or sooner.  :coffee:
A new permanent resident (ME) will be moving in and he requests that you move to a lower rent area where you belong, most likely next to Lee!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thank you for your cooperation,  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Your Idol,
TGO   :bow:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Boar 32 win and 1 TKO on lee, the more he licks his wounds the more infected they will get. alrigjt then WHOS NEXT!!!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar 32 win and 1 TKO on lee, the more he licks his wounds the more infected they will get. alrigjt then WHOS NEXT!!!
you couldnt TKO a wet paper bag. hell your wife said you cried for a whole day till she let you post her fish!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glen u dont even know my wifez name much less even talk to her. much even less  no how to fish,  so go.play domesticated martha and let borgie and sue nut up for you guys. patty cake!!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glen u dont even know my wifez name much less even talk to her. much even less  no how to fish,  so go.play domesticated martha and let borgie and sue nut up for you guys. patty cake!!
your wifes name is Lori ya GLENN57 wanna be!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boarski musta took his blanky and went home???? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: