Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Smack Down  (Read 38351 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that's boars pet mouse. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you can tell its him, his painted finger nails gave it away!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
its all in tje genetics
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Perhaps Boar uses the mouse as a tooth pick, if you get my drift!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh yeah, Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well whatz ur drift?, apparently uve put alpt of thought into this
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well whatz ur drift?, apparently uve put alpt of thought into this
hey dipstick..............take that fake news outta your avatar...........your losing!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

its more like ..............i suck......i'm in 2nd and the view all looks da same!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rocker; :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thwr changed it for ya..
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thwr changed it for ya..
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  i see your working hard!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I musta really took boar off his game for him to post chatter on da non chatter thread, you just keep doing yur nails and making yur avatar pertier!!  HAHAHAHA

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
whoa whoa whoa, neal@bob threw his guts into the smack ring! oh boy!! fresh meat, hope u can fishe better than yu smoke or thers no hope for ya!!!
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
whoa whoa whoa, neal@bob threw his guts into the smack ring! oh boy!! fresh meat, hope u can fishe better than yu smoke or thers no hope for ya!!!
No need to try to rub your personal problems on me bored. Tell ya what, I'll stay off the lake fer a few days to give you a chance... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
                               :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
So far so good! :oscar: Looks like I won't even have ta take da boat out a da garage until da end of October wit da kind-a fish being entered on da board recently! :sleazy:

:scratch: Seems dat we have a lot a non-combatants  entered dis year! :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/26/19, 10:25:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Right you are Lee. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
I'm just letting Boar build up a false sense of security, and letting him think that his minnow Walleye actually has a chance in the Challenge!!!   :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Oh yeah, Babee!!!     :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm just letting Boar build up a false sense of security, and letting him think that his minnow Walleye actually has a chance in the Challenge!!!   :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Boar Who? Was dat just a typo? :scratch:

:reporter; I'll tell ya what....Don't ever use da word walleye & Glenn in da same sentence. If ya do everyone will know dat da rest a da story is just :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Boar Who? Was dat just a typo? :scratch:

:reporter; I'll tell ya what....Don't ever use da word walleye & Glenn in da same sentence. If ya do everyone will know dat da rest a da story is just :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: I don't eat roughfish!!!!!!!!! :doah: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Those two old farts musta just woke up from der naps Glenn . Whatchya spose they be dreaming about??? :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
do they bark in their sleep too I wonder??????????????     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Those two old farts musta just woke up from der naps Glenn . Whatchya spose they be dreaming about??? :rotflmao:
they'z probably got nightmares seeing you and boar way way way ahead of them in the contest. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking o bore, hes been perty quiet,  must be really really concentrating .:sail:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, this "Old Fart" is chuckling as the young whippersnappers brag about their fishing skills (I really meant lack of)!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
I was just going to slap Bore up by beating his minnow on my first rip out, be decided that Boogerinhiseye needs to go too since he's getting pretty mouthy!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
With this said, both of you will be going down (and not on each other-maybe?????)   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh yeah Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Were not seeing any results notsogreatattheoutdoors,  just yapping n napping.. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: If ya cant stand the  :campfire:  keep to quilting.. :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Were not seeing any results notsogreatattheoutdoors,  just yapping n napping.. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: If ya cant stand the  :campfire:  keep to quilting.. :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: lee keeps saying something about dat greatoutdoors and nursing homes??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and some fortune teller!!!!!!! ;)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oooh, good one bobbo! him and lee just wait till fall when its easier then submit thier claim to fame.and if lee looses he blamez it on borgie and if outhouse losez he blame it on lee it funny to watch and glenn   eatz popcorn
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard a rumor from someone that spoke on condition of anonymity, and glenn57chevy said that Boogerinhiseye and bore are such terrible fishermen, that a can of Sardines would be empty if either one of them opened it!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
glenn57chevy also added that bore is so rotten at catching fish that he'd starve to death if he were an Otter (unless there was a MacDonald's  restaurant near the river he lived in serving a "Big Mackerel" )   :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Oh yeah, Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:
Sorry bore,     :sorry:
 I knew I made it confusing for you when I used words with more than two syllables in them!!   :laughroll: :laughroll:
Oh yeah Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; May I have yer attention for a moment Please! :tut:

:coffee: ....
Dis tred is becomin way out a control! :angry2: As a moderator I find it very offending and full of Slovenes Remarks. :puke: There are many on dis sight dat have no feelings as far as offending udder :blues brothers: members wit such remarks. :sleazy: I would just like ta say as a moderator dat if someone here tries to offend you in any way shape or form. Hit um back  training-087 and hit um hard.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon: 
« Last Edit: May 05/28/19, 05:57:01 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; May I have yer attention for a moment Please! :tut
Dis tred is becomin way out a control! :angry2: As a moderator I find it very offending and full of Slovenes Remarks. :puke: There are many on dis sight dat have no feelings as far as offending udder :blues brothers: members wit such remarks. :sleazy: I would just like ta say as a moderator dat if someone here tries to offend you in any way shape or form. Hit um back  training-087 and hit um hard.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon:
yea dis coming from da worm thief!! :pouty: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/28/19, 05:56:37 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; May I have yer attention for a moment Please! :tut
yea dis coming from da worm thief!! Collector :pouty: :rotflmao:

Let's see ya worm yer way Out-a Dat! :crazy:

All dat from a guy dat was prostituting nightcrawlers wit his brudder on da front lawn of der house as children tryin ta suduce buyers. :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/28/19, 05:56:13 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
man and people think i spell bad
78.50"