Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Smack Down  (Read 38329 times)

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
boogerinhiseyes. now thats funnier than the great outhouse and lee borgiecaughthisfish put together..
Hey boar,   ;D
Boogerinhiseyes was formerly known as Boogerinhisnose, but got the new name when he missed while making the second pass, and his finger went into the wrong orifice!!   :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
It has been rumored that another name has surfaced from those in the know, and it's Boogerinhismouth.   :happy1: :happy1:
He tried starting a new business called, "Booger King" home of the "Big Honker!"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The business didn't last too long after he accidently took a dose of Allegra!!!   :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Oh Yeah Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
boogerinhiseyes. now thats funnier than the great outhouse and lee borgiecaughthisfish put together..
Hey boar,   ;D
Boogerinhiseyes was formerly known as Boogerinhisnose, but got the new name when he missed while making the second pass, and his finger went into the wrong orifice!!   :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
It has been rumored that another name has surfaced from those in the know, and it's Boogerinhismouth.   :happy1: :happy1:
He tried starting a new business called, "Booger King" home of the "Big Honker!"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The business didn't last too long after he accidently took a dose of Allegra!!!   :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

Hey Grapeoutdoors,  It's time ta get yer wrinkled old :moon: out a bed & get dat old 1952 Lund back in da water ta see if it still floats.  :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
maybe penishead and The Great Purple Hemorrhoid  should go fishing and quit slapping their jowls and prove they can at least fish
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boar,   ;D

Hey Grapeoutdoors,  It's time ta get yer wrinkled old :moon: out a bed & get dat old 1952 Lund back in da water ta see if it still floats.  :doah:
Hey Old Fart,  :coffee:
Been out a few times, testing the boat modifications and trying several spots.   :whistling:
I'm not putting much effort into it, YET, just giving some of the "also ran" Challenge entrants the thrill of being high up on the leader board for a short period of time.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
When the timing is right, I'll unleash my superior skill and inevitably take the lead showing the whippersnappers that there are times when their best, just ain't good enough!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey boar,   ;D

Hey Old Fart,  :coffee:
Been out a few times, testing the boat modifications and trying several spots.   :whistling:
I'm not putting much effort into it, YET, just giving some of the "also ran" Challenge entrants the thrill of being high up on the leader board for a short period of time.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
When the timing is right, I'll unleash my superior skill and inevitably take the lead showing the whippersnappers that there are times when their best, just ain't good enough!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

Just like da usual grapeman! "When yer wrong....Yer seldom right!" :bonk: :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah, we will all just wait till you 2 pick the highest percentage time to catch big fish, say fall, then, lee you will take a 2 to 3 week vaction in the boundary waters, fish everyday on past proven waters the submit yu catch. ooooooo your a really good fisherman...and tgo, yeah zince you live up their and on a lake......oooooooh your so good at fishing. you guys are nuthing more than gated pond fisherpersons. cauze real fisherman work at it. oh yeah babee :party3:
78.50"

Offline Borgie

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
So, listen ta dis one...... :bonk:

Wyofish's wife is runnen round da neighborhood tellin all da :queen2: 's on da block dat Wyo's got 18".  "And now ya know da rest a da story." :crazy:

« Last Edit: June 06/11/19, 06:45:05 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
yeah, we will all just wait till you 2 pick the highest percentage time to catch big fish, say fall, then, lee you will take a 2 to 3 week vaction in the boundary waters, fish everyday on past proven waters the submit yu catch. ooooooo your a really good fisherman...and tgo, yeah zince you live up their and on a lake......oooooooh your so good at fishing. you guys are nuthing more than gated pond fisherpersons. cauze real fisherman work at it. oh yeah babee :party3:

:popcorn: ....
Boar say's  :mad1: and den starts ta  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :moon: Wait till you reach yer 70's ya young whipper snapper. Den let's see if-in ya kin even get in a boat any longer, let alone fish every day! :doah:
Don't get me wrong my friend :tut: I hope you kin still be able ta fish till yer 90 years old. Good luck dis year and good health ta you! :happy1:

PS. Keep da smack commin cuz dat's all it is if ya can't back it up wit da fish. :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I see we have fresh blood in the smack thread, then she hits a guy that simply posts a fish and hasn't said a bad thing to anyone! :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well...………….. training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I see we have fresh blood in the smack thread, then she hits a guy that simply posts a fish and hasn't said a bad thing to anyone! :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well...………….. training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087

Just ta clear tings up fur a minute..........

Borgie was checkin out MNO and didn't sign out when she left da computer. Den Lee comes ta da computer not knowing dat she was signed in pryor. Therefore I automaticly proceeded ta read da smackdown tred not realizing dat she was da one dat was signed in and not me as usual. :doah:

And dat's what it bees

« Last Edit: June 06/11/19, 07:05:53 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey  :tut: :tut: I aint choosy as to whom I slap around...……..da same goes to you!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 :rocker; :dancinred: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

Boar say's  :mad1: and den starts ta  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :moon: Wait till you reach yer 70's ya young whipper snapper. Den let's see if-in ya kin even get in a boat any longer, let alone fish every day! :doah:
Don't get me wrong my friend :tut: I hope you kin still be able ta fish till yer 90 years old. Good luck dis year and good health ta you! :happy1:

PS. Keep da smack commin cuz dat's all it is if ya can't back it up wit da fish. :whistling:
Lee, of course that young Whippersnapper bore will be able to fish until he's very old, since he won't have worn out any of his body parts from pulling fish of any size into the boat.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ahhhhh alls im hearing is excuses. lol! excuse excuse excuse. sheeesh yad think i was smaking the dentist or something.  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking o bore, hes been perty quiet,  must be really concentrating .:sail:

No! Not really! He's just going through a stage of depression because he can't outfish or out smack two of da oldest compeditors in da challenge. Maybe it's not depression at all? :confused:. It may just a dose of reality dat's got him frustrated. :banghead: You be da judge!

Maybe he's just not satisfyed wit his own :fishing: performance year after year. :pouty:

« Last Edit: June 06/12/19, 01:33:07 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
nope, my dose of reality is... i have a life and have other facets that take me away from the computer. i dont sit wait for a response. ive seen how yu 2 go for pages on subject like milking a cow whike the rest of use are productive and not wearing massive butt print in the chair. if you guyz would get get out a bit yud less to complain about like yur fishing skills..... oh yea thats right, your old. i forget.  the mentle capacity to even spool a reel at ur age is.pressing. it must be past ur bed time so dont forget to take outhose dentures and put extra pads in ur depends. sleep tight and dream of trying to fish.. :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking o bore, hes been perty quiet,  must be really concentrating .:sail:

No! Not really! He's just going through a stage of depression because he can't outfish or out smack two of da oldest compeditors in da challenge. Maybe it's not depression at all? :confused:. It may just a dose of reality dat's got him frustrated. :banghead: You be da judge!

Maybe he's just not satisfyed wit his own :fishing: performance year after year. :pouty:
Looks like you hit the center of the bulls eye Lee!   :toast:
Bore cannot out fish or out smack many on the forum, but he knits a means sock!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh contrair tpo, i can knitt a sock and catch a biggier fizh at the same time, just keep bring the same material yu alway do. babee!
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
oh contrair tpo, i can knitt a sock and catch a biggier fizh at the same time, just keep bring the same material yu alway do. babee!
Well, I can believe the knitting part because it's apparent that you do a lot of it while fishing since you don't catch anything!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
But keep your chin up, I'm sure there will be some Trout pond at a sport show where you may land one by accident!   :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Oh Yeah, Babee!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I can believe the knitting part because it's apparent that you do a lot of it while fishing since you don't catch anything!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
But keep your chin up, I'm sure there will be some Trout pond at a sport show where you may land one by accident!   :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

Nice goin greatoutdoors :doah:  Now you've mislead Boar and he's gunna waste his time tryin ta catch trout at da sport show pond.  Dat's not fare! You know as well as I :doah: dat trout are not elligable in da challenge :tut:

« Last Edit: June 06/13/19, 05:21:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
tout pond, more old material, yawn!. .funny stuff from keyboard fisherman than aint got no numbers just excuses. the jowls are flappin but nuthing hapnin' we are all waiting on the big talk boys, or is you granny chair lift into the boat not ready..when it is hit the red button that say eject :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
tout pond, more old material, yawn!. .funny stuff from keyboard fisherman than aint got no numbers just excuses. the jowls are flappin but nuthing hapnin' we are all waiting on the big talk boys, or is you granny chair lift into the boat not ready..when it is hit the red button that say eject :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

Nice goin greatoutdoors :doah:  Now you've mislead Boar and he's gunna waste his time tryin ta catch trout at da sport show pond.  Dat's not fare! You know as well as I :doah: dat trout are not elligable in da challenge :tut:
Sorry Lee, you are correct.   :sorry:
Since bore has a history of not catching anything worthy of the Challenge, thought I'd just  give him a little glimmer of hope being the humanitarian I am!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ssssshhhhhh jim, itz leez nappy time, since he cant fish.
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

When I nap I'm still fishin :happy1:

« Last Edit: June 06/14/19, 06:41:35 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

When I nap I'm still fishin :happy1:
Yet still an empty line....  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
C'mon Lee,   :coffee:
Fire back since they're really hammering you and I can only help so much!!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Sheeeeeeesh   :banghead:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh i took him to the cleaners on the flag thread, now hes pouting like reb dose. Lmao!!! cant take the heat stayouta all the kitchens. he may neve fish again
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
oh i took him to the cleaners on the flag thread, now hes pouting like reb dose. Lmao!!! cant take the heat stayouta all the kitchens. he may neve fish again
Boar, I think he's a broken man that you put down for the ten count!!   :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:
Way too quiet, perhaps Borgie is giving him a tune-up!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Better send the paramedics to see if they can salvage a few parts!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book