Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishin Smackdown Pop Quiz  (Read 10854 times)

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Because Glenn knew that Lee Borgersen, (the Greatest Fishing Guide in the World) was on the other side, signing autographs and giving fishing tips!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Because Glenn knew that Lee Borgersen, (the Greatest Fishing Guide in the World) was on the other side, signing autographs and giving fishing tips!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
:crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :tut: :tut: WOW iffin that aint a world class suck up to da judge response!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning Mr. Maki!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Because his misses had a full limit of walleye, pike and panfish and she got tired of waiting for him to catch his first one so she had him take her back to camp.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
:crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :tut: :tut: WOW iffin that aint a world class suck up to da judge response!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning Mr. Maki!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey Bro, I just calls em like I sees em!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
From the number of fish you've entered over the years, you finally had to wave the white flag, allowing Lee to guide you to "Fishing Utopia!"  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:
Oh yeah, Babee!!!!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!   :confused: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.