Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Needed Update  (Read 4333 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Needed to update the database today.....
Sorry for the inconvenience  :surrender:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it was all good!!!  thanks!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Glenn was climbing the walls..... ;) I was out shopping, visiting, raking, and fertilizing. No problem here. Wasn't inside long enough to take a leak.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn was climbing the walls..... ;) I was out shopping, visiting, raking, and fertilizing. No problem here. Wasn't inside long enough to take a leak.

well I sure hope hope ya didn't piss your britches!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

well I sure hope hope ya didn't piss your britches!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: he said he was shopping... Musta been depends!!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: He might've actually been doing a LITTLE "work" while at the hall for a change. We've ALL noticed how rough most of his Monday's are. :rolleyes: ;)  :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: He might've actually been doing a LITTLE "work" while at the hall for a change. We've ALL noticed how rough most of his Monday's are. :rolleyes: ;)  :laugh:
:tut: :tut: yea no kidding, been a crazy last 2 days!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya! First there were no donuts at the meeting, THEN they forgot the cawfee later on.... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya! First there were no donuts at the meeting, THEN they forgot the cawfee later on.... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
He musta not been that busy....the error logs showed he tried to log on a hundred times.....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He musta not been that busy....the error logs showed he tried to log on a hundred times.....  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: maybe!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1:  :rolleyes: No way :doah: :doofus:, 100 times!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: Kind of meets the common definition of insanity, doesn't it? :bonk: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: April 04/17/19, 11:18:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Besides, he was busy at a school, explaining Unions to the kids. Nuttin' like getting them started early... :bonk: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
After a couple times i figured out that the forums tab got me where I wanted to go. :cool: :happy1: I rarely log out though.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
After a couple times i figured out that the forums tab got me where I wanted to go. :cool: :happy1: I rarely log out though.
Yep, tgats what I found as well gunner. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crap HD what happened? go to the homepage and its like 3 miles down before you get to the forums??? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crap HD what happened? go to the homepage and its like 3 miles down before you get to the forums??? :scratch: :scratch:
meh....never mind!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :pouty: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Find 'em? :confused: :doofus: :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a Smurf filter. Looks like it worked.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not as well as the last time, took 'em almost all day that time.  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :doofus: