Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Almost  (Read 2604 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Almost to nice to wear.  Coolest hat I have. I wore it to work last night and received many compliments.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice. Sure you may have bested me by a couple inches but I still got one of these great hats along with an ice rig and rod holder.  Sometimes it's ok to come in second.  Great fishing dakids.  Good luck next winter.   :bow:   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I got an ice rigger as well.  I stopped your bid for a back to back ice challenge trophies.  Good luck stopping my bid to repeat.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks so much Jerry.  Fun to hear that.  I have one and the wife has one but other than that I am out of them.  I need to order another dozen.  I like the shape of those.  It is so hard to find a nice shaped hat.  Most are too tall.  The wife took my Fawkinaee hat too come to think of it.  I need to take another look at that.  It was a nice shaped hat from what I remember.  Maybe I need to talk to Dough.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: