Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gold Fish Invasion!  (Read 2157 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
A inlet in Chaska is being overrun with goldfish!

https://youtu.be/k3rQRgbWDU4

It’s unknown how the fish got there, but officials believe it’s likely from someone illegally dumping their pet goldfish. The waterway is connected to at least five other lakes and is also a popular trail spot. The noticeable, new orange hue to the water has people giving a double take.

“It makes me feel like I’m not in nature, like I’m in a pet store or koi pond and I’m not in Hawaii,” said Kim Daughton, who was walking along the trail.

While it may be tempting for a passerby to bring one of the inlet’s new residents home, county officials say it’s against the law.

“Minnesota state law states that you cannot transport live fish,” said Seveland. “[A fishing] license does not give you the appropriate license to transport live fish.”
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Sure, so just leave 'em there so we have another invasive species with different diseases... :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/22/19, 05:34:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Any invasive specie taken by any method even without a license should benefit all of us. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Even if it does look like Glenn with his mouth stuffed at the game feed.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Even if it does look like Glenn with his mouth stuffed at the game feed.  :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: maybe!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
there ya go Reb, instead of tuna casserole...........yea can have goldfish casserole!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Sounds more like something another person would eat...with jasmine rice... :whistling:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman