Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Daily Chatter..bit of everything  (Read 43339 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn! This should make ya happy...no more waiting for yer license! Going back to the "old" system! After Millions of dollars, training, new procedures, etc., Walz is scrapping the MNLARS license and registration system. He said it's "unworkable". Don't they ever TEST IMPLEMENT this crap first?! Or visit a state that DOES work it? Hold the idjit software company that implemented it responsible, and make 'em return all invested funds! Oh no, can't do that, we, the taxpayers, just ate THAT one too!! What is is this wingnut Walz (which he will now be called from now on by me) gonna do?! He's turning out to be Rudy Perpich or Goofy Gov #3!!!!!  :angry2:

https://kttc.com/news/minnesota-news/2019/05/01/gov-walz-is-getting-rid-of-mnlars/

http://www.fox9.com/news/state-to-scrap-mnlars-move-on-to-privately-developed-system

Heard on the news that this whole mess will be costin in the neighborhood of $190 mil by the time they get the new system in place.  :crazy:  Like Reb said, sure hope they test this 1 better than the last 1. :tut: :doofus: :thumbs:
« Last Edit: May 05/03/19, 08:00:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is there a pheasant clan?  Or a goose clan?  Or a duck clan? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the city of Mpls. has settled a lawsuit about the Damon case that just ended...  $20 million....  still a sad deal.........
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn right Mike.  I feel bad for both sides of this story.  He was in a job over his head and was scared of what he had seen in recent days weeks etc.  She was a good person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Just a bad combo for everyone.  AND there is nothing racial about either side of this.  Anyone that makes it so is doing it for money and to get things riled up which again brings it back to money even if it is just for the organizers.
« Last Edit: May 05/03/19, 08:45:48 PM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sadly there's waaaay to many of those people who are looking to make use, somehow, of this very unfortunate situation. :thumbs: :pouty: :tut:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone must be busy today.  Thought I would check in.  Had a baby fox on one trail cam and does on the others along with some coons.  I finished doing the trim on the bathroom ceiling where I put up prefinished tongue and groove.  I have been procrastinating it due to the not square corners in the room.  One wall is not square and it is the corner that you first see when entering the room.  Looks bad but the wife said "hey this is like the cabin on the river, it doesn't have to be perfect".  I love her.  Gonna watch the Kentucky Derby today.  I love the pregame build up, the stories of the horses, trainers, and jockies is interesting as heck to me.
« Last Edit: May 05/04/19, 12:06:40 PM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, busy down at the lake, LPS, got the dock situation ~ 3/4 done. :happy1: Tore it down to 24' & got that in only to decide we needed 4' more.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here I was afraid you two would just be loafing!  :rotflmao: Just made it back from the funeral & am decomposing for a spell. Should go get the orange mower out, air up the tires, grease it then fill it with gas. Some activity in the fields, right or wrong. Intermittent sunshine and the thermometer says 71.  It sprinkled on my way back from town so maybe I'll tune in the Twinkies game, take a short nap and see if it rains some more before hitting it hard!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been thinking I should get the lawn mower running too.  And I better get the Hummer feeders ready too.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was watching for hummingbirds from the window of the oval office this a.m. None yet so you probably have time Barry.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose we are a week or two behind you.  Thanks for the heads up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I did see Harris's sparrows and white crowned sparrows so the hummers and orioles can't be far behind.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Sure is QUIET with our resident pot stirrer at the lake ;), nothin like when he's says he's workin  :rolleyes: at the hall. :laugh:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well gov Reb had a ring to it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: then all the world problems would be solved!! :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Darned tootin'! The lakes would be named right, we'd be getting total refunds plus interest from inept software companies, dead weight would be out the door, no more handouts if ya don't speak or read english, work or move outta the state, 'cuz we ain't supportin' yer whiney, non english speakin' azz no more!  All the dead weight in jails and the "diverse" groups moving here that say there's no work, you'll be paving the roads, filling potholes, and fixing the infrastructure so I can drop the new gas tax, use our surplus where needed, and still get our roads back in shape. Still don't wanna work? There's the border!  *BOOT*

Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night
Where the boxcars all are empty
And the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees
And the reefer trees 
The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings
And the hens lay soft-boiled eggs
The farmers' trees are full of fruit
And the barns are full of hay
And the little streams of alcohol
Come trickling down the rocks
There's a lake of stew
And of whiskey, too
You can paddle all around 'em
In a big canoe
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
The jails are made of tin
And you can walk right out again,
As soon as you are in
There ain't no short-handled shovels,
No axes, saws or picks,
I'ma goin' to stay
Where you sleep all day,
Where they hung the jerk
That invented work
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
I'll see you all this coming Fall
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains"

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey all you old farts, the Herman’s Hermits will be at the state fair this summer. Better get your tickets early.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey all you old farts, the Herman’s Hermits will be at the state fair this summer. Better get your tickets early.

that would be fun!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Saving my shekels to see ZZ Top  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they have many good shows again!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I know its all personal taste, but I can't remember when the State Fair Grandstand lineup that had more acts that I'd be interested in seeing.

You hope some of the older acts still have gas left in the tank to put on a good show.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know its all personal taste, but I can't remember when the State Fair Grandstand lineup that had more acts that I'd be interested in seeing.

You hope some of the older acts still have gas left in the tank to put on a good show.

look at the rolling stones!!!!!  Mick is still a wild man!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea you guys should be listening to the polka padre at your ages!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty: :moon: :moon:

me i'm a RUSH kinda guy!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys have Netflix?? We've watched a few of the bands documentary's, talk about interesting.   :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn say he rush's and I'm thinking I've never seen anything like that!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glenn say he rush's and I'm thinking I've never seen anything like that!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:taz: :taz: :banghead:why you rotten little #_--$##&+;;"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Me, I'm a 21st century digital boy...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

look at the rolling stones!!!!!  Mick is still a wild man!!!

AND I think they said he is 75,,,,,,