Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Canoe Down The Creek  (Read 2382 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
When I was out breaking up the beaver damn, I decided to canoe down the creek...

https://youtu.be/e6IMEloFEuY
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
HD that is a real sharp picture.  Very nice.  Is that a GO PRO thing?  Fun to see the geese.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nope, it's my cell phone... it's kinda choppy cause I was trying to paddle at the same time.  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Impressive.   :happy1:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

So now that you broke up the Beaver dam, can you still canoe down the creek?  Or are you just up the creek with no water?  :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

So now that you broke up the Beaver dam, can you still canoe down the creek?  Or are you just up the creek with no water?  :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Hopefully, the water will drop before they repair it. That way I can drive on the road between my 2 ponds. Normal level, I can canoe for 2.5 miles to the lake.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is a great place ya have!!!!  very cool!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Hopefully, the water will drop before they repair it. That way I can drive on the road between my 2 ponds. Normal level, I can canoe for 2.5 miles to the lake.
if you broke that dam up to make a significant water level drop, they,ll have that fixed by morning.

I got years of experience messing with beaver dams!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice.  Feels like we are right there with you. 
Thanks,
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Those are geese.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Those are geese.

Statement or Question?  :scratch: 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

if you broke that dam up to make a significant water level drop, they,ll have that fixed by morning.

I got years of experience messing with beaver dams!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I did get the water level to drop about 6 inches. Now it's not crossing the road.
I popped it open again....just to keep them busy!