Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pleasant surprise  (Read 1457 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I may have officially attended too many banquets last year.  I got a call from Capras in Blaine asking me when I plan to pick up a gun that they have been holding in my name since last fall.  There was a bit of confusion near the end of the banquet while drawing for tickets and doing paper work for a 6 gun choice raffle.  I knew I was drawn for first choice and selected a Rem 873 Camo .270 with scope.  I guess I missed being drawn for a second gun which was a Mossberg 500 12ga. Crown Grade Slugster with a ported VR field barrel with three chokes and fully rifled ported slug barrel with sights.  Not a fancy big name gun but still very nice functional field gun for most Minnesota hunting trips.     :bonk:

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Cool beans!

I got a few Mossbergs...very reliable, take a beating gun.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too HD.  Nothing wrong with a Mossberg.  I have a 3 1/2" 12 that I like for goose hunting.