Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lake Noma Campgrounds  (Read 2270 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Glenn and Gunner.  I have always wanted to camp at Noma Lake Campground.  We may even do it this weekend.  I am retired so we need to get with it.  Is it a filled up place or what.  I know it is just a water spigot to fill jugs. (water type)  And maybe a dumpster.  We have a Honda genny that needs some use. So perfect.  Only 90 or 100 miles away so nice short trip.  Fill me in with info. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So if this is the one I'm thinking of it's on a small lake, very primative and should have plenty of space. The lake is small and deep. I was on the lake once but don't remember much about it. I know it's also not very far from the lost 40.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would love to see the Lost Forty.  Have always wanted to go there.  We have pretty much made out plans to go Noma this weekend.   Not even fishing.  Just camping.  Taking the dogs for a walk, fun weekend.  Have two Chihuahuas. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I would love to see the Lost Forty.  Have always wanted to go there.  We have pretty much made out plans to go Noma this weekend.   Not even fishing.  Just camping.  Taking the dogs for a walk, fun weekend.  Have two Chihuahuas.

say what??????
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's maybe 12-15 miles north of the cabin. To had I'm not headed that way  :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

say what??????
Mike, they grow them ankle biters up there differently then around here. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

say what??????
Mike, they grow them ankle biters up there differently then around here. :rotflmao:

that's what I'm thinking!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
One yellow and one black.  They are about 90 lbs each.   :sleazy:  Wish you were going to be up there Glenn.  If you change your mind I would love to see ya.  Anyone else too.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Never heard of it LPS so I had to google it. Just a couple miles north of Wirt & ~ 22  miles from us. I think we're going up Friday morning early. It'd be great to meet you LPS & the wife :happy1: but we've got more company comin Saturday so I better stick around for that . It looks like glenn's memory might be better than I thought ;) :smiley: as his info looks to be spot on by their website. No reservations, $14/night, with light usage, with only a hydrandt & outhouse for amenities. Looks like there is a boat ramp & a fishing platform too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see it is going to be 84 for a high on Fri and Sat.  That may be a little stressful with no AC.  I only have a 2000 Honda.  Too small to run an AC.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
park in the shade and get.some fans going
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never been there but it does look like there are lots of trees.  That would help a lot.