Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: HAPPY FATHERS DAY  (Read 1860 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
TO ALL YOU DADS AND STEPDADS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!! have a good one!!!!! nice and quiet here...…..just the way I like it!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
today I actually hope yu catch a fish!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
today I actually hope yu catch a fish!
:happy1: :happy1: thanks buddy...…...i'm saving it till the upcoming weekend !!!!!! :happy1:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
TO ALL YOU DADS AND STEPDADS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!! have a good one!!!!! nice and quiet here...…..just the way I like it!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
You have a happy one too.  Maybe you can try to become a father again :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :azn: :azn: :azn:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes happy Fathers Day to all!!  Let's honor those who can't be with their family's who are serving in the military as well.  Rib eye's on the grill today.  Actually worked today and cut them myself along with a ton of other stuff.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You have a happy one too.  Maybe you can try to become a father again :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :azn: :azn: :azn:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i'm in on the tryin part...………. but no more diapers fer dis feller!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thread Glenn.  Thanks. 

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i'm in on the tryin part...………. but no more diapers fer dis feller!!!!!! :happy1:
I hope the first part was successful!!!  You don't have to give any details though.