Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Had a visitor while i worked  (Read 1754 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday while I was finishing the roof on my generator shed, this hen turkey paid several visits. 
I guess she thought the sawing and pounding was me making her lunch.  She didn't pay much attention
to me and I just kept doing what I was doing.  Sometimes she would do a fast walk away for 2- yards but
then go back to bugging.  The only time she left was when I drove the wheeler past her to go spray a plot.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
no baby turkeys?????????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nope, hope she's a late nester.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Just have to love that.  Wish I still lived up north.  Tell my brother he is so blessed living in Duluth.  He left a message on my phone today. He was just puttsing around for an hour fishing off shore when he caught a perch.  Threw it back in and he said this big musky took that perch with a massive swirl.  good luck.