Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Oof da!!!!!!!!  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, that's a lot of cash!!  Wonder how much I would get for all my tackle??  Well I'm giving a lot of it to my grand kids and my nephew's kids.  So much stuff that I will never use.  Lot of talent and greatness for those guitars.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinking that too, RH. I was looking at my tackle the other day, and wondering what to do with it, since I have no kids or family. Who do I leave it to? Maybe put it on E-bay? Lots of antiques lures, Heddon snagless River runts still in box from the 40's, original still in pkg Lazey-Dazeys......Bass-O-reno's.... :confused:
« Last Edit: June 06/21/19, 05:40:19 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb I would sell the antique lures that you have since you don't have kids to pass them on.  I went to look some time ago at what I have.  I basicly went back to basics.  Live bait for the most part and things that worked for me many years ago.  So I don't need all the lures anymore.  5 takle boxes full of stuff.  So I'm dividing it all up and let the next generation have a go at it.  Plus some rods and reels.  Make's me happy and hopefully they use it well.  I'm sure they will.  Maybe you know some friends that have kids that would need some tackle?  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Almost all my buddies who have kids aren't interested in fishing....I've racked my brain on this one, since a lot of it came from my Dad. Maybe I need to start a fam.........naaaaa. :doah:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
amazing!  huge Gilmor fan! floyd fan.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz,  I wonder if these deep pocket people could use some of my hockey sticks.. :crazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Reb look into the Minnesota Fishing Museum!!  maybe ya can donate some and do it in honor of your Dad maybe!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear you Reb, RH. When we got ready to build this place I went through all Grandpa's & Dad's tackle. Actually my niece, who quite artsy/craftsy, wanted a good share of it & she made us some burlap framed displays out of it that we now have on the wall in the basement. :cool:  :happy1: Sis lives on an acreage & their nextdoor neighbor has a bunch of kids & they've kind of adopted the oldest boy & he loves :fishing: but doesn't have any tackle. BIL asked last year if I had some extra tackle around they could give the kid so I found a couple old Plano boxes & filled them up with stuff for him. Mostly terminal tackle, they said he loved it.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I hear you Reb, RH. When we got ready to build this place I went through all Grandpa's & Dad's tackle. Actually my niece, who quite artsy/craftsy, wanted a good share of it & she made us some burlap framed displays out of it that we now have on the wall in the basement. :cool:  :happy1: Sis lives on an acreage & their nextdoor neighbor has a bunch of kids & they've kind of adopted the oldest boy & he loves :fishing: but doesn't have any tackle. BIL asked last year if I had some extra tackle around they could give the kid so I found a couple old Plano boxes & filled them up with stuff for him. Mostly terminal tackle, they said he loved it.
well, :pouty: since you cant seem to catch fish withthem!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, I don't fish with the antique/old lures, ya nimrod!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ha ha glenns a nimrod!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No, I don't fish with the antique/old lures, ya nimrod!
I was referring to gunner!!!!!!! ya.....ya......ya!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ha ha glenns a nimrod!!
haha i'm gonna ZOOM right past ya in the standings soon!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
well, :pouty: since you cant seem to catch fish withthem!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
A good share of it was bigger Kahle type hooks, snap swivels, & split shot that Dad liked but I don't use. I did through in some smaller stuff like you must use to catch those little  :fish2: you like though too. ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A good share of it was bigger Kahle type hooks, snap swivels, & split shot that Dad liked but I don't use. I did through in some smaller stuff like you must use to catch those little  :fish2: you like though too. ;) :laugh:

You threw in some minnow traps?? :scratch: