Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2019 twins  (Read 61577 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The extra day of rest seems to be helping Berrios as he pitched another good game. :happy1: Only 2 ER's & the bullpen got the job done. :cool: :cheerleader:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Perez tonight, same time.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Watching history being made...5 count 'em, 5 players who have hit 30 or more home runs on the same team! Way to go Sano!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm glad I was tuned in to see that shot!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If only their pitching was that dominant... :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
What a freakin  :crazy: game. The lead is still 5 over the Tribe & magic # down to 7. :cool: :happybounce: :cheerleader:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they won in the 12th I heard..   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Yup 9-8, Odorizzi goes tonight at 6:40 again.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
seriously?? :scratch: I turned it off and weht ni-nite when it was 8-6 Sox's. Crazy.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Same here. I'd already missed one Gunsmoke & didn't want to miss the 2nd one. Missed it anyway. Fell asleep & Walker Texas Ranger was on when I woke up!  :doofus:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
seriously?? :scratch: I turned it off and weht ni-nite when it was 8-6 Sox's. Crazy.
Baldelli used 7 pitchers & 7 others who didn't start got in the game. :crazy: I was about ready to write it off too but they kept comin back. :cool: Almost 5 hours to play it.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, helluva game last night.  I was following the play by play on my phone.  I couldn't believe they kept coming back from two runs down.  Very strange way for a game to end.

I fear the Twinks are still over-matched against the Yanks or Astros, but it is nice to see they are a plucky bunch of lads who do not give up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, helluva game last night.  I was following the play by play on my phone.  I couldn't believe they kept coming back from two runs down.  Very strange way for a game to end.

I fear the Twinks are still over-matched against the Yanks or Astros, but it is nice to see they are a plucky bunch of lads who do not give up.
:tut: :tut: have faith there sonny boy!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: keep the faith!!!!!! dats why they play the game.....anything can happen!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I may have jumped off the band wagon, but I'm still keeping up by running along beside.   ;)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Vegas seems to think it's going to be Astros vs Dodgers in the WS. Not sure :scratch: anybody can match up with Houston's starters. Don't think anyone in AL wants to play Oakland in the 1st round either as their pitchin is really good & they've been hot. Especially NY as the A's  have owned them since the All Star break.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough loss as Odorizzi pitched fine, their 8 guys just pitched better. Twins had 2-3 chances but just couldn't get that clutch hit. :sad: Lead is down to 4 & the magic # is still 7 as Cleveland won. :cheerleader:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I know the odds of Cleveland coming back to win the division are slight.  The magic number is 7, BUT there are only 10 games left in the season.

This would be a bad time to go on a losing skid.  The Twinks could use a few games after the clinch to rest players.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I know the odds of Cleveland coming back to win the division are slight.  The magic number is 7, BUT there are only 10 games left in the season.

This would be a bad time to go on a losing skid.  The Twinks could use a few games after the clinch to rest players.

The Twins start a 4 game home series vs the Royals tonight, then head to Detroit for 3 games, and end the season with a 3 game series at KC.

The Indians have one of the toughest schedules for their remaining games. They have 3 games vs the Phillies, 3 games at the White Sox (which the White Sox have won 9 of 16 games vs the tribe this year) and end the season with 3 games at the Nationals.

I like our odds of winning the division!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure hope they swing there bats better then they did last nite.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gibson tonight @ 6:40 again, hope he pitches better than his last start.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Gibson tonight @ 6:40 again, hope he pitches better than his last start.

Poor Gibby couldn’t make it thru two innings but the comeback Twins fight back twice last night to win again (the 4 homers helped big time). Magic number is 6!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
La Bomba!! :happybounce: :cheerleader: Still 4 up on the Tribe & they're startin a series at home against Philly. :cool:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
With the 'puter down, I've had more time to watch their early am games. Boy, they sure play a lot of games in a day!  :shocked:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
With the 'puter down, I've had more time to watch their early am games. Boy, they sure play a lot of games in a day!  :shocked:
:scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;) Back to the regular start time tonight, 7:10 1st pitch, & Dobnak gets the ball.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Some timely hitting by Cruz, Sano, & Gonzalez to go with some awesome pitching from the young guys in the bullpen & we have a 4-3 win. :happybounce: May got the save & Gonzalez had agreat throw from RF to help squelch their rally as well, So the lead is 4 & the magic # is 5. :cheerleader: Berrios tonight @ 6:10

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough to watch the end of yday's game. :sad: The HR off Rogers was actually on a pretty good pitch but it sure went south from there. :pouty: The good news is that the Tribe lost too so the magic # is now 4. That & the fact that the young guy recently called up, Alcala, did alright in his 1st appearance. Looks like Perez gets the ball @ 1:10 today.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Detroit tonight, 5:40 our time, Odorizzi startin. :cheerleader:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Odorizzi pitched another strong game, Gibson looked good in relief, Rogers got the save so the magic # is 2, & the lead is still 4. :happybounce:  A couple big hits by Astudillo & Rosario drove in the 4 runs. Same time tonight with Dobnak getting the ball. :cheerleader:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Is there any update on Odorizzi injury?  The interwebs said he pulled his groin on the mound, but I haven't seen any updates.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Is there any update on Odorizzi injury?  The interwebs said he pulled his groin on the mound, but I haven't seen any updates.
seems like all you see are baseball players pulling at their groin!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: