Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Nice to just get out  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Went up north to Duluth to spend a couple of days.  Monday We went up to where my old camper was stored about 3 miles from where I hunt.  On one of my brothers hunting property.  Well with all that snow a small portion of the roof in the corner was damaged.  Nothing I can do right now but this deer camp I will have a tarp over the campers roof and after the season I will haul it back home and see what I can do with it.  It's a 1974 Jaco and the stove and furnace works good.

Man were the deer fly's and horse fly's out in full force.  Any small road we were on and stoped they were all over the truck.  Boat landings also.  Up by the camper we also shot my 45 and they didn't bother us much.  We sprayed our hats and shirt and it helped. 

Went to fish boulder lake on Tuesday.  Fished hard from 8 am to 2 pm.  Fishing was slow.  Did get into some nice crappies around 11 inches.  Walleyes seem to have the mouth shut the whole day but sure was nice to get out there.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Alays nice to get out fishing.  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Cool, deer flys are horrible this year.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice to get out fishing.  Sorry about the camper.  Having toys can be a pain keeping everything going.  I was at my land last Saturday and the deer flies were not too bad.  Good for me.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***