Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Got the hay cutting lined up today  (Read 894 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Problems and wet weather caused a couple guys to back out of making the hay on our land.  One guy (previously his dad) made the hay on a 20 acre field for as long as I owned it.  This year he wasn't sure he could get to it so I checked with another hay farmer in the area.  After confirming that he could not commit to making the hay, I said I would let the other guy do it.  He understood where I was coming from and we have no hard feelings.  My brother in law has a 25 acre field that didn't get cut last year.  The guy who was going to do it, just never did.  Never called or anything.  When my brother in law finally contacted him, he said I just decided not to do it.  SOB could have let us know a month earlier an we could have found someone else to do it.  Anyway checking mine, I took the new guy over to my brother in laws field and he said he would cut that also.  I also have a 5 acre piece that I let a neighbor cut for free.  I called him and he plans to cut that piece this week.  I'm also working with a logger who bid on some logging we plan to do this winter.  Damn, almost feel like a farmer.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
huh, interesting, seem like common courtesy is all but gone
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"