Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Record!  (Read 10473 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i love the fact that the main reason yu troll here as often as you d9 is to see what ive sa8d about you :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: your story...……..you can tell it anyway you want!!!!! :doah: :moon: :moon:

seriously though, i'm not taking that much credit. it takes a bunch of good guys to make it work, add a mix of tomfoolery, cooking, pictures, and even some actually hunting and fishing stuff to make this site what it is. and I hate to say it a good hearted, laid back owner! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i love the fact that the main reason yu troll here as often as you d9 is to see what ive sa8d about you :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: your story...……..you can tell it anyway you want!!!!! :doah: :moon: :moon:

seriously though, i'm not taking that much credit. it takes a bunch of good guys to make it work, add a mix of tomfoolery, cooking, pictures, and even some actually hunting and fishing stuff to make this site what it is. and I hate to say it a good hearted, laid back owner! :happy1:
:scratch: You can probably include Reb & I in your post too, Boar. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:         :doah::confused: Did I just like a post of glenn's when he was being serious & nice? :shocked:  :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!

boy look at that ego baloon, how can yu walk thru a doorway with that muffinhead. sheesh! give a guy a small comlliment for pitty and hes king!  :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm bettin that if we took the  :tut: & :mooning: emoji's out of play he'd only have ~ 1/2 that many posts. :bs: ;) ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
And take out the   :moon: and the flying Glenn,   :super smiley: and he'd have hardly any.
« Last Edit: August 08/22/19, 09:37:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO HD.  What do those numbers really mean?  There was 2 or 3 other numbers before the big number.  What do they mean?           And completely unrelated.  The Flying Glenn?  I wondered what that was. 
« Last Edit: August 08/22/19, 04:54:02 PM by LPS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
SO HD.  What do those numbers really mean?  There was 2 or 3 other numbers before the big number.  What do they mean?           And completely unrelated.  The Flying Glenn?  I wondered what that was.

On August 17th we had.....

New Topics   New Posts     New Members     Most Online   Page views
          8                  93                0                    904              30926
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks that has been on my mind since you posted it.  So page views is clicks on any thread basically?  Man that is a lot.  Good info.  Quality bunch of guys.  That is what makes a site work. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Thanks that has been on my mind since you posted it.  So page views is clicks on any thread basically?  Man that is a lot.  Good info.  Quality bunch of guys.  That is what makes a site work.

Yup, page views are from whatever the "guests" and members are viewing throughout the day. It's actually quite amazing that we generate that kind of traffic for our little site. Folks like to tune into what we discussing......  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
or squablin about.. :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
or squablin about.. :rotflmao:
maybe the word got out your graduation picture is out there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Fixed it for you.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

New Topics   New Posts      Smurf Jokes   New Members     Most Online   Page views
          8                  93                   37            0                    904              30926

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Fixed it for you.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

New Topics   New Posts      Smurf Jokes   New Members     Most Online   Page views
          8                  93                   37            0                    904              30926
:angry2: :angry2: :confused: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
miffun head , the record waz set cause outdoorsmen visit the site in hopes of  helping you catch fish and shoot deer and bear, they quickly realize its a lost cause....
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
miffun head , the record waz set cause outdoorsmen visit the site in hopes of  helping you catch fish and shoot deer and bear, they quickly realize its a lost cause....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh i sense some real hostility since i beech slapped you yesterday!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

poor baby!!!!!!! :mooning:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Well....you guy's are AWESOME!

We even broke that record!

New Topics   New Posts     New Members     Most Online         Page views             
2019-08-28             3              74                     0                   1541                  38269
« Last Edit: August 08/31/19, 09:23:21 AM by HD »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

New Topics   New Posts     New Members     Most Online   Page views             
2019-08-28   3           74                 0              1541       38269
:happy1: :cool: :applause:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Give him (glenn) a parade.   :bow:

I agree!  :laugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

New Topics   New Posts     New Members     Most Online         Page views             
2019-08-28             3              74                     0                   1541                  38269
Lots of GOOD STUFF happens when we manage to get rid of that squeak for a few days. ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/02/19, 09:14:26 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if it scares the bears away?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if it scares the bears away?  :rotflmao:
   :happy1: :laugh: Pretty sure we'll find out  :rolleyes:  in the next day or 2. :scratch: :doah: :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If he does his usual,  :moon:  , it will.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Bump!! Might :scratch: be some here that don't know 'bout this. :whistling: ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bump!! Might :scratch: be some here that don't know 'bout this. :whistling: ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:

Give it a minute or two. They will.   *SQUEEK*SQUEEK*   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :crazy: :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

you guyz missed me...…….admit it!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: