Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: wildwood bear bait  (Read 4481 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so this past Saturday I met up with boar at wildwood bear bait  near little falls to get goodies for bear hunting. man that's some operation he has there. he had a big pole shed piled with goodies and that's not to mention all the 5 gallon buckets of honey syrups and fillings.

yesterday I got a postcard in the mail from him saying it was glad to meet me and if I needed anything more to let him know. he was really good guy and his helper, grandson was an animal helping.

that postcard was unexpected, and he has me now hooked as a customer for as long as I bear hunt and he is in business!!!!!! no more dilly dallying around trying to scrounge up bait!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
great way to do business. 

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glenn, one of my buddies got a license this year so we will be up there hunting. Where is this place located? Thanks!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, one of my buddies got a license this year so we will be up there hunting. Where is this place located? Thanks!!
wildwood bear bait                         
25347 Jewel road
little falls mn 56345

its just north of little falls off hwy 371. you could take that exit where that bar and restuartant is. head about 5 miles east till jewel road. on jewel road go north, take a left its another 5-6 miles up. I used my nuivi to find It.

wildwoodbearbait.com or call 218-820-7011. it was formerly known as buckman bear bait.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see grape jelly on there..  the bird feeders would love that!!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks Glenn, we will check it out. Hey Mike how's it going? I've been gone most of the last two weeks and heading back north fishing again next wee so haven't been posting much.    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Glenn, we will check it out. Hey Mike how's it going? I've been gone most of the last two weeks and heading back north fishing again next wee so haven't been posting much.    :happy1:
hey hasn't changed, still a pain in the  :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey hasn't changed, still a pain in the  :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

going good Merc!!!  Glenn loves the attention!!!    I still have your number so when I get over that way I will give ya a shout!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glenn, is this the same place we have the banner advertising on the bear hunting forum?
If not, would they like to be?

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, is this the same place we have the banner advertising on the bear hunting forum?
If not, would they like to be?
I don't think it is. that looks like its strickly scents and when I looked at it said it was from Lena Wisconsin.

maybe when boar sees this he can pipe in. there woulnt be no harm in asking him if he'd like a banner.
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 02:21:18 PM by glenn57 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

going good Merc!!!  Glenn loves the attention!!!    I still have your number so when I get over that way I will give ya a shout!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
:confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yupper hell of an operation and great fam. opperated bussiness cudos on wat glenner said.the banner is an add for big woods bear scents . different co.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Little update on this place. We ran out of the raspberry filling. My kid stopped there Thursday on the way up. Noone home so he called a number and got the old guys son. He said his dad was up north hunting.

Long story short they let my son take what he wanted on the honor system. He stopped by and paid him Sunday on his way home.

This place is one class act. I would recommend them to anyone. Hardly noone does that anymore. KUDOS to Wildwood baits!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: Good to know.
Hey look your bobber is up!