Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: layout blinds~  (Read 2350 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
layouts like new,very little use,one is the finisher guide with flagging holes on both sides XL size,I mudded these from day one,haven't used them in years,recently lost my local hunting land.so selling these two for $100 each,(max 4d cammo)

located in north metro (hugo)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
No field hunters on this site? two almost brand new full aluminum framed final approach layout blinds(finishiser series) one is the XLguide with extra large with flagging holes on both sides,very comphy on cold windy days they keep out rain,wind and snow,allows the hunter to get right on the X and stay comfortable.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
again TTT

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
TTT with this cold snap birds are on the move south,these layouts will keep ya warm n dry.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
well guyz they both  sold,bitter sweet ending to my 50 years of waterfowling,1st all my dekes now my blinds,still sitting on a pile of ammo and kept a couple shotguns just incase a good opprotunity comes up with friends thanx to all for looking and emails.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Know how ya feel....felt the same way when all my ice fishing stuff went.  :sad:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
yup thats next for me,dumping my fish trap heater and other stuff,since my ole lady /fishin pard passed I know longer ice fish,well not much any way,retired and plan on selling my house soon bought a place in northeast south dakota which I spend alot of time  and have friends there.cost of living being major factor (so low)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well guyz they both  sold,bitter sweet ending to my 50 years of waterfowling,1st all my dekes now my blinds,still sitting on a pile of ammo and kept a couple shotguns just incase a good opprotunity comes up with friends thanx to all for looking and emails.
ya know.......i think i bought some of them duck decoys from ya!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you must be in bad shape for dumping all your outside fun stuff ,eventually residing in not only the spring but the fall migrations in NE sodak Not to mention the fishing...  :confused:  You must have backup equipment already out there...