Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: A successful night  (Read 1385 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
I made it down to the ol' Miss last night below the 494 bridge and for the first time this summer, I caught something other then the bottom.
A 2 ft branch, but I lost it trying to get it out of the water.  What a fight though.
 :hubba: :hubba:
After all the recent rain, the current was strong. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I caught a clam once while ice fishing on Mill Lacs.  Gave a decent fight.  Released it to live another day.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I caught a clam once while ice fishing on Mill Lacs.  Gave a decent fight.  Released it to live another day.  good luck.

You caught a clam on yer line?! And it fought back?  Ok.....sure, RH.   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/wnrt6ykm6Do

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I made it down to the ol' Miss last night below the 494 bridge and for the first time this summer, I caught something other then the bottom.
A 2 ft branch, but I lost it trying to get it out of the water.  What a fight though.
 :hubba: :hubba:
After all the recent rain, the current was strong.
that's our grandpa Tom we all know and love!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!