Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Green Bay Packers  (Read 6685 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If you can beller & $hit, you can be a Packers fan!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I resemble that remark.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I thought I heard some caterwauling.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So here are my predictions for the week. Da Vikings are gonna make the Lions pure like little kitties, Oakland is going to beat the Packers, and da saints are gonna whip on da bears.

That will mean da mighty Vikings will be in a first place tie with da cheeseheads. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So what's your predictions have to do with the fudge thread?? Oh yeah,  you did pick the fudge over the vikes a while back.., TRADER!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:  :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So what's your predictions have to do with the fudge thread?? Oh yeah,  you did pick the fudge over the vikes a while back.., TRADER!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:  :nerd: :nerd:

Why, he's Glenn the Greek! Grab yer odds and get yer bets down now!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

point 1............i picked da cheeseheads to lose.
point 2.........da vikes will be tied for first place........and
point 3..........pointing out the author of this threads team is going to lose again!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and i'm in it to win baby.........just win!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
GO VIKES!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about them Chiefs! "OW, my knee, said Pat"..... :undecided:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
    Oakland Raiders vs. Green Bay Packers (-4.5)

:reporter; Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports

The Packers come into Sunday’s matchup against Oakland extremely shorthanded on offense. Davante Adams  has been ruled out with his toe injury. Fellow wideouts Geronimo Allison and Marquez Valdes-Scantling could also miss the game depending on how they feel come game day. :violin:

Oakland comes into the game with an extremely effective power rushing attack training-087 led by rookie Josh Jacobs, and Green Bay’s defense has been atrocious defending the run. :moon: Stacking the box likely won’t help, :tut: even If the Packers do try and bring extra defendersdown to shut down Jacobs, look for Derek Carr to make plays over the top with his deadly accuracy on deep passes. :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/19, 10:02:17 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, that oughtta be a whiz-bang game... :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My favorite team this week is the Oakland Raiders. :sleazy: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
How many officials did the Fudge start today?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i watched that packers/chiefs game last nite hoping the chiefs would beat up on da packers. that rogers has got to have a horseshoe up his  :moon: :moon: with the one TD pass!!!!!!!! :angry2: :confused: :doah: :doah:

meanwhile i read that there was some hooters flashed at the world series game last nite............and da best part, Lee's hero got booed big time!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
i watched that packers/chiefs game last nite hoping the chiefs would beat up on da packers. that rogers has got to have a horseshoe up his  :moon: :moon: with the one TD pass!!!!!!!! :angry2: :confused: :doah: :doah:

meanwhile i read that there was some hooters flashed at the world series game last nite............and da best part, Lee's hero got booed big time!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And all Dis Time I Thout I Was Yer Hero! :doofus: But on da udder hand :scratch: it would be hard fur me ta compete wit Hillary in yer mind. :wowza: :hubba:
« Last Edit: October 10/28/19, 11:59:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

And all Dis Time I Thout I Was Yer Hero! :doofus: But on da udder hand :scratch: it would be hard fur me ta compete wit Hillary in yer mind. :wowza: :hubba:
but...but butt Lee you are my hero............... :dancinred: :kingscourt: :kingscourt:

i  was talkin yours........da trumpster!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: