Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO hat update.  (Read 2366 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just to let you know, the hats have been put on hold for now. The cost to have them made is a little more than I had hoped. Once I get the funds to pay for them, I'll let you know.

:pouty:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i guesse thats what the donate button is for...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i for one would be willing to send you money up front for the cost of my hat!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
i for one would be willing to send you money up front for the cost of my hat!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too HD.  I wondered if taking orders would help you?  What would each hat cost us including shipping?  USPS would probably be the cheapest for a light box like that.  Could maybe even get free boxes from them.  It is all online.  I use them a lot. I order boxes online and a few days later the bundles of boxes are at my door, free.
« Last Edit: October 10/22/19, 10:54:46 AM by LPS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Same here
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too HD.  I wondered if taking orders would help you?  What would each hat cost us including shipping?  USPS would probably be the cheapest for a light box like that.  Could maybe even get free boxes from them.  It is all online.  I use them a lot. I order boxes online and a few days later the bundles of boxes are at my door, free.
he could skip the shipping and have a hat distributing party complete with beer and venny treats, i'd even drink his Busch beer!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yes we callntha ice a palooza andnits at cookies this year!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yes we callntha ice a palooza andnits at cookies this year!!
so who dies and let you decide!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm just letting ya'll know that I can't afford to pay for it right now. I'm not asking for money. The "Digitizing" (or set-up fee) is a one time fee, so the hats would be cheaper the second time around.
The minimum order quantity is 25 hats, so taking orders wouldn't be feasible.

Don't worry, I'll figure it out.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

thanks HD...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!