Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Deer camp Polish Sausage  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ground the pork today and mixed the seasonings, garlic, powdered milk and extra red pepper to spice it up a bit.   Stuffing tomorrow.  Letting the mix meld overnight 25 pounds.  good luck.

« Last Edit: October 10/29/19, 06:14:32 PM by Reinhard »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: man don't let Reb see that, he'll wanna move in with you!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: man don't let Reb see that, he'll wanna move in with you!! :rotflmao:

I was going to ask if he had any openings in his Deer camp!   :sleazy:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
reiny do you use yur own mix if so is it it on ur site?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
HOLYGODNADCRIPESALMIGHTYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHPIGGERHEAVEN..... :bonk: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
« Last Edit: October 10/29/19, 08:30:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have my own polish recipe but I do have my own Kielbasa recipe on my site Boar.  I have been using Curley's smoked polish seasoning.  I add mustard seeds, hot pepper flakes, and lot's of extra garlic.  So Making it this way it seems to work for me and my family.  It's the favorite of deer camp and family.  Stuffing the links today.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
okcool! i am also smoking poulish bear sausage this weekend. how much pepper and mustard seed u use?
78.50"

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
This is for 25 pounds.  one pack of Curleys smoked polish seasoning for 25 pounds.  3 ounces of mustard seeds,  3 good tablespoons of crushed red pepper flakes,  3 heaping tablespoons of crushed garlic [from the jar], 5 cups of powdered milk, 5 teaspoons of cure one [must be level tsp] and 6 cups water.  I put the cure, garlic, and seasoning in the water and mix it up good and pour over the ground pork.  Then I put the rest over the meat and mix well.  Set the mix in the fridge overnight for everything to meld.  Stuff the next day to smoke.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yupnthats what i do, just wanted to knownhow much red pepperntonuse. immlike u, i likensome heat but not burnin heat. imngona steep the garlic too.
78.50"

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished the polish today.  My taste patty was great.  Moral of the story is if you are happy with the results repeat every time.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Say, those need to be thoroughly taste tested before they ship out....what time should I be there?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: