Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Osseo Meats (Heads-Up)  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Just in there picking up some jerky for hunting and they had a sign on the door that they are Not butchering whole Deer this year. Only processing clean meat. They said they couldn't find the help this year.

Tell any friends or relatives that may go there because it really suks hauling a Deer in just to haul it home. 😟
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Not surprised Leech.  I know that butchers are very hard to find, although cutting up deer can be tought and a butcher may not be needed.  It may be that the job market is good and some that have done this have found full time jobs somewhere.  Glad to see that they will at least will be making sausage for the hunters.  good luck.

Offline Glenn_S

• Outdoorsman
I called them a couple of weeks ago and heard the same. They will take quartered, skinned deer.

Brothers in Maple Grove is taking whole deer for processing:
http://brothersmeatandseafood.com/
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan