Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: No deer but good food  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, it was a great weekend up north [4 days].  Started up at our old spot, one we had since the 70's.  Trail cams had plenty of deer including a couple of big bucks.  Man it was cold.  We had a little snow each night.  Seen some but not good shots.  My nephew made some foil dinners over the fire.  They were damn good.  Had my polish also.  Then Monday we moved camp over to the new spot that was my brothers former area that they had for 20 years.  They bought some land and told my brother about this place.  he bought their portables that were there so we were almost set to go there.  This place is closer to Duluth and has a lot more deer.  Didn't hunt there because my nephew and his friend had to go to work the next day but set up a couple more portables and scouted the area.  A new addition was my nephews friend built a out house on wheels with a heater.  More comforts of home for us.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool beans reiny
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"