Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice show  (Read 3098 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I haven't seen the ice show advertised?? I see the Blaine show. Is the ice show at the Civic center still going?? Not sure if I'm going to go yet.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well if yu go, dont shoot any deer out your hotel window...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
What "ice show" is this of which you speak? The yearly St Paul RiverCentre one? That's in a few weeks...used to go every year to work the booth and buy more stuff I didn't need.  Bet hot dogs are now $10 each.... :rolleyes:

https://www.stpaulicefishingshow.com/
« Last Edit: November 11/16/19, 09:28:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea that one. hmmmmmm…….. :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't take a knife in yer pocket!  They now do security metal screening.... :doah:
Heard lotsa folk had to turn around and get rid of it...made for some good attitude.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't take a knife in yer pocket!  They now do security metal screening.... :doah:
Heard lotsa folk had to turn around and get rid of it...made for some good attitude.
:happy1: yea, I've learned a while ago to leave that stuff at home when I go to those big events. but yet how many vendors sell fish cleaning knives???? :scratch: :scratch: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, makes sense to me.... :crazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't seen the ice show advertised?? I see the Blaine show. Is the ice show at the Civic center still going?? Not sure if I'm going to go yet.
:scratch: Wanna go for the seminar on how to catch  :fish2: ? :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Wanna go for the seminar on how to catch  :fish2: ? :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: nope. :mooning: to see the swedish bikini team.  :hubba: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, better take a lunch! They disbanded years ago after advertising for Old Mil beer. However, I DO have a lot of pics of me and the Ice Fishing Bikini Team, who were just too worn out to continue after a weekend with me at the show. Would some autographed pics I have left help?  Be glad to share with ya!   :evil:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just goes to show you how long it's been since I been there! :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I've never gone otta my way for them shows, sure one can learn about new products from the sales reps, big deal.  What are you looking to learn at the next show Glenn?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've never gone otta my way for them shows, sure one can learn about new products from the sales reps, big deal.  What are you looking to learn at the next show Glenn?
nothing really. I don't need anything just like to look at new stuff, see what resorts are there. The parking and admission fees pretty much keep me home.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been about 5 years since I went. With parking at $15,  (unless ya do the bar lot/patron thing)
food, tickets now $15 a pop, I figger ya spend at least $50 easy just to wonder around a big sporting goods store that's shoulder-to-shoulder people. Never any real great deals IMO (except ice jigs seem to be lots cheaper there) that you couldn't find at a store sale. Basically it's just for the vendor's to hype all their new stuff.
« Last Edit: November 11/17/19, 07:37:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
years back I got screaming deals from Reeds on leech lake knives. about the only thing that sticks out in my mind.