Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Additional Deer Hunts in December  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
How bout, the Hunts could be canceled pending CWD test results! They seem so ready to Chronically Waste everything!  :fudd:  :bonk: :bonk:

"The hunts could be expanded pending CWD test results."
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 07:45:54 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
IMO, it's turned into a crapshoot. Almost glad I'm unable to hunt anymore down here.

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Again our DNR acting like the complete morons they really are! I'll have to refrain from the rest of this conversation. I'm tired of dealing with the DNR on this issue and others.
Way to many unproductive hours wasted on meetings with these  :censored: $10k a year minimum in lost income due to their knee jerk, scare tactic rule making bull&$@?!!!! They can kiss my  :moon: from here on out!! My lack of respect grows stronger every time I see this crap. Need to go my blood pressure is up again :angry2:
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with Auggie. CWD is something that they are never going to get rid of. All them years of APR down there all shot to heck.
Hey look your bobber is up!