Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: cokkies been in a bad accident  (Read 11590 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
i gusse that was pretty self explainitory. Fishing Good.

I guess I'm used to a nice story of how the day went, and the hardship of taking the time to make sure the guests were taken care of.

not.....um , fishing good...
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i gusse that was pretty self explainitory. Fishing Good.

I guess I'm used to a nice story of how the day went, and the hardship of taking the time to make sure the guests were taken care of.

not.....um , fishing good...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: HD 2 words are his limit before an interpreter is required. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yeah glenn, I can see it now.  :rolleyes: Boar is gonna be over there every weekend pretending he's helping out when all he's really doin is sittin in his wheelhouse :fishing:  :shocked: ;)  :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
awesome fish you guys!!! get better Cookie!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lori an i got to cookies about 130 friday after  great time at her sisters place on thursday.we settled in and waited for my cousin and freind to show up, once they did we quickly headed out on the ice and made our way to a pressure ridge about a mile and half out, i love fishi g pressure ridges. its structure wher ther is no structure, making a dark shadow for bait fish to hide in.
    once set up up it didnt take long to start producing fish, lori hit q 24" mike a 22 and myself a 22".we ended the night about 7 pm with 8 fish and took them to jr's to be cleaned and cooked up! they were to busy so ended up at west winds with a table full of fresh walleye and fries.
     saturday started early with an 8 am ice time, lori slept in as the 3 of us make our way back out to the pressure ridge with a fresh spot. we could see a acre size open water hole about 75 yrds away that hadnt froze completely. with no fear as we wer on 10"of solid ice we set up and got settled in. i went back for lori and some coffee, and once we got back it wasnt long before the fun started.it was tough fun as it was pretty mu h dead sticks the did the most work. we ended the day with our limit and lori again with the big fish of the day af fat 22".
   back at shore i fired up the grill and ther 4 ribeye on for a awesome supper grilled to perfection, after a evening of food and stories we walked back to our cabin and learned that a couple of guest had driven into anothe open hole and barely made it out alive after losi g their wheeler and johnnys portable seemed like booze was a factor in them getti g disoriented out ther. i loaded up the gear as we decided to zleep in an head back for a relaxing sunday afternoon and and breackfast at perkins. feeling  greatful for the good Lord keepingnus  safe we are already planing to go back soon but wann get in a muzzy hunt first.
   Fishing Good!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yep boar didn't do a damn thing to help cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes ok, your wife caught some nice fish!! :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it was alot of fun, cookies son johnny is running the show and a freind of his richies is laid off for the season and up to help out for the ice season, i borrowed them a back up auger and a back up generator. and will be back tonfish and help, this time he dosent have houses out on the lake so its not busy right now. i didnt go to help as ther wasnt any help needed.
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yep boar didn't do a damn thing to help cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :doah:
:happy1: Good to hear things were goin smooth enough that they didn't need that much help from you & you got to fish.  :cool: Forecast is for colder weather up there, so how much ice do they need before putting their houses out? I know it can get  :crazy: busy up there sometimes as even the bait shop in Deer River feels it from people goin up there. Know of an ex-outfitter up there who said they, all the outfitters, sold 9,000 road passes on New Years weekend, 2 or 3 years ago. :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/02/19, 05:17:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it was alot of fun, cookies son johnny is running the show and a freind of his richies is laid off for the season and up to help out for the ice season, i borrowed them a back up auger and a back up generator. and will be back tonfish and help, this time he dosent have houses out on the lake so its not busy right now. i didnt go to help as ther wasnt any help needed.
hey your a good dude and willing to help anyone that needs it...........i'm just not admitting to ever saying that!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :bs: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lmao! i know? no worries muffin head!!
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
hey your a good dude and willing to help anyone that needs it...........i'm just not admitting to ever saying that!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :bs: :rotflmao:
:shocked:  :laugh: :laugh: