Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: toro snow blower 4 sale  (Read 2569 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guyz,late last winter I thought Ineeded a snow blower as my driveway was getting to narrow from atv plow ,pickens were slim by march after the last big dump but I found a new toro 1028HD machine to widen my driveway,since then I up graded my old  honda atv to a new king quad/plow that really does the job,don't need the snow blower,has power steering,hand warmers steel auger/shoot,put new chains on tires,electric and pull start,still under warrenty as well,thinking $950.pm me if this works for you
« Last Edit: December 12/13/19, 09:09:44 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Shoulda bought a wider plow.
« Last Edit: December 12/12/19, 02:19:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
60" blade worked fine for 18 years piled snow on the sidewalk,city guy that came thru with his bobcat /snowblower clearing sidewalk said no big deal he'll clear the walk  after every snow well he retired and some new punk kid taking old guyz place didn't like me putting snow on city walkway and piled it up on my driveway rather than talking to me,pissed me off big time,caught the little bastard and chewed his ass and his boss,hell thought we're all grown-ups? so bought this 28" blower 10horse throws the snow 50+ft works great,but my new quad and blade work better and alot faster so far plus I plow my back 40 for my retriever so I can wear him out tossing his chuck-it ball everyday,only used this thing twice for some clean up i've seen the new 1028HD's advertised for $1950 this season plus tax,so my 2019 is still brand new for anyone looking for a big snow blower and a great deal.
« Last Edit: December 12/13/19, 09:13:12 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
In most cities it's illegal as h**l to put any snow or debris on a CITY sidewalk or pushed/ blown out into a municipal roadway....regardless of circumstances.
« Last Edit: December 12/13/19, 09:18:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might want to keep it just for the sidewalk Snow...   :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cab on it?  I told a couple guys about it for ya..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanx Mike,no cab just fire it up and walk behind it,still in storeage so no pic,changed oil last spring and only used non-oxy fuel,like the shoot adjustment while on the move,no need to stop like on the small blowers

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow, just following up in case the pm to you did not work.  I’m interested and willing to pick up at your convenience. Hope that works for you. Thanks.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet, just tuned in,returned text today....

Tim
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 11:23:10 AM by snow1 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
 Sorry,blower sold today....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you!!  my guy fell to far back...

and for what I could figure out you were selling it for a very fair price too...
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 12:35:28 PM by mike89 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanx Mike,she went fast,hopefully I won't regret selling it,I'll be more diligent moving/plowing snow as big storms come moving /plowing as the dumps continue through out the night/day,my new wheeler does well,having power steering and front diff lock really makes a difference,also give the nod to front carrier plow mount rather than crawling underneath wheeler mount on my old honda.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds like a nice set up!!  what brand did ya go with??

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
after almost 20 years with honda,I was dead set on another honda as my 450 foreman was bullet proof but no upgrade changes on honda since the 80's,looked at can-am, polaris and yammie to much plastic on these quads but shop in north branch()best prices) steered me towards susuki king quad,wasn't on my radar but after reseaching I pulled the trigger on the king quad,power steering and front diff lock,hand warmers plow winch with 7000lb nylon strap replaced the winch cable up graded stock tires to truck wheel/tires,thing is a tank
« Last Edit: December 12/18/19, 12:05:29 PM by snow1 »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow, that's a nice looking rig.  Congrats on that one.  Sure keep your garage clean.  good luck.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow, you really go for the whole package.  Enjoy your new big boy toy.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Id say ya done darn good!!!  enjoy it!!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya really nice.