Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: valentines day  (Read 7647 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep!!!!!!!! not doing it tomorrow. next tuesday!!!!!
:scratch: WTH Tuesday or is that the 1st day she's goin to home? :confused: ;) :smiley:

'Cuz that's when he can get all the leftover chocolates and flowers on a big sale...... :bonk:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep!!!!!!!! not doing it tomorrow. next tuesday!!!!!
:scratch: WTH Tuesday or is that the 1st day she's goin to home? :confused: ;) :smiley:
:tut: :tut: :tut: nope........not dealing with the crowds. tonight!!!!!!!! and she is good with that. i'll be in st cloud that day, so....it works fer us!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

'Cuz that's when he can get all the leftover chocolates and flowers on a big sale...... :bonk:  :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: no flowers  :tut: and she already got her chocolate!!!!!!!!i gotz me my favorite cold spring bakery donuts for valentines for ME!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :evil: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, and some of Glenn's special Valentine's Day cookies.... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 08:54:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going out to Rosalie's.  A local sports bar restaurant here.  They have good ribs too.  They have a prime rib/lobster deal going on too.  May get that.  No flowers she decided.  BUT yes I too will get some chocolate.  Thinking lots of it.   :rotflmao:  Then to Bemidji on Sat so will use Valentines as more excuse to go eat somewhere nice.  What is more romantic than going to a Sportshow for Valentines weekend.  LOL

1 to 10 how are those ribs  power house had good ribs  new owners  now learned my lesson will not be having them again there.

They are the boiled kind as most restaurants do and then sauce them.  They are actually pretty good.  I usually get a full rack and a couple of deep fried shrimp on the side.  With a salad. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, and some of Glenn's special Valentine's Day cookies.... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: They're missin the ya so 1 ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They're still makin' those and the  :moon:  ones.   :rotflmao: I'd also like to pass along Glenn's favorite VD song.....

https://youtu.be/E0LAs7X5ybE
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 11:32:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It has been so windy today that snow is blowing around like a ground blizzard at times.  I can't see the smoke coming out of the chimney in the garage cuz it is blowing so hard.  Well when the wife came home she said do you really want to go back out in this.  I said doesn't matter to me so we are staying home nice and comfy and going to cook a Bellatoria Mushroom and Spinach pizza.  Now how cool is that.  Of course we have a rain check with each other to go out to eat at any time.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  We both like home.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You two make a great pair. I love it!  :happy1:

Barry and the missus discussing going out....  :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/dlu504XxrYA
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 05:36:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm stopping at the flower shop tomorrow on the way home, picking up a couple dozen red roses...then, when I get home I'm ordering a Pizza pub special..... ooooohhhhhyea...  :sleazy:

A couple of dozen??  So you have two women???   Hey you are the man.   :happy1: :happy1:

Nope, they have um at Menards for $11 a dozen, and I got some 11% money to burn up 😁

They also have racks of ribs on sale.........had a freezer fulla 'em the other day.

https://www.menards.com/main/grocery-home/grocery/frozen-foods/hormel-reg-bbq-ribs-24-oz/65045/p-1562653712555-c-13380.htm#

The freezers are full of 🥓 at Maynards, and I already got enough that we smoked.
The colors of flowers left at Menards.... SUCKED! So, I ended up going to Cub and paying double.

Oh well...
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
She's happy..... we're good to go! 😍
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Can just see Barry & the Mrs. cooing to each other! Wild down here too, weather-wise & otherwise. Came home at noon to a half frozen lamb born in the doorway of the barn. Mother is an idiot. Took the lamb I side to warm it up after putting its.mother in the last pen we had. Got that done & no sooner did I get in the truck to leave & one of the black ewes had lambed. Toss.the idiot mother out of the pen, put the black ewe & her lamb in it. Stripped her out & took off. Got the wife some Crown, a couple cards (one from & one from Ryby) a box of Buster bars so we're good. Also picked up some groceries so have the option to make my WF basketti. Can also make popcorn shrimp. Got home, driveways blown shut. Fine with the pickup but not a Ford Fusion. Start tractor to warm it up. Check barn. Ewe had another lamb while I was gone. I hope Mrs. Cheviot doesn't wanna romp. Too pooped to pop!  :smoking:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I splurged and made pancakes for supper....we went all out this year. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
:rotflmao:  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: Can just see Barry & the Mrs. cooing to each other! Wild down here too, weather-wise & otherwise. Came home at noon to a half frozen lamb born in the doorway of the barn. Mother is an idiot. Took the lamb I side to warm it up after putting its.mother in the last pen we had. Got that done & no sooner did I get in the truck to leave & one of the black ewes had lambed. Toss.the idiot mother out of the pen, put the black ewe & her lamb in it. Stripped her out & took off. Got the wife some Crown, a couple cards (one from & one from Ryby) a box of Buster bars so we're good. Also picked up some groceries so have the option to make my WF basketti. Can also make popcorn shrimp. Got home, driveways blown shut. Fine with the pickup but not a Ford Fusion. Start tractor to warm it up. Check barn. Ewe had another lamb while I was gone. I hope Mrs. Cheviot doesn't wanna romp. Too pooped to pop!  :smoking:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: i'm going fishing tomorrow!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
[
[/quote] :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: i'm going fishing tomorrow!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

:coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe BITE ME. :rotflmao: :evil: :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dude, you really know how to go all out. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
[
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: i'm going fishing tomorrow!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

:coffee:
[/quote] :scratch: Bet that is the nicest thing you could do for her, that way she can stay home today.  :evil: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm stopping at the flower shop tomorrow on the way home, picking up a couple dozen red roses...then, when I get home I'm ordering a Pizza pub special..... ooooohhhhhyea...  :sleazy:

A couple of dozen??  So you have two women???   Hey you are the man.   :happy1: :happy1:

Nope, they have um at Menards for $11 a dozen, and I got some 11% money to burn up 😁

They also have racks of ribs on sale.........had a freezer fulla 'em the other day.

https://www.menards.com/main/grocery-home/grocery/frozen-foods/hormel-reg-bbq-ribs-24-oz/65045/p-1562653712555-c-13380.htm#

The freezers are full of 🥓 at Maynards, and I already got enough that we smoked.
The colors of flowers left at Menards.... SUCKED! So, I ended up going to Cub and paying double.

Oh well...

Ayup...was at Menardo's House of Bargains today, and freezer fulla assorted Hormel thick cut bacon, and 2 1/2 lb. of Lloyd's baby Back ribs for $9.99 Don't like Lloyds, but I did get some Cherrywood smomed bacon...

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
We had large shrimp and lobster that I took out of the shell.  I jacked up the cocktail sauce with extra horseradish.  I did buy a salad from the deli though which was good.  good luck.